Dotolo, MacGregor, and Bicket Present at Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Conference
Dr. Dougie Bicket of the Communication/Journalism Department, and Dr. Frederick Dotolo and Dr. David MacGregor, both of the History Department, presented papers at the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Biennial International Conference in Chicago on October 23. The three professors participated as part of a panel, "Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on British Counterinsurgency and Revolutionary Warfare," led by Dr. Dotolo.
Dr. Dotolo's topic was "A Small War During the American War of Independence: The Confluence of British Strategy and Tactics, 1775-1778." Dr. MacGregor presented "Air Control and Air Support: Evolution of RAF Counterinsurgency Doctrine from the 1920s to the 1960s," and Dr. Bicket presented "British Propaganda and Counterinsurgency Efforts at the End of Empire."
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors
- Employees Recognized for Milestone Service Years
- Women’s Basketball Team Hosts Toy Drive during Crosstown Basketball Tournament
- College to Host 17th Annual Day of Celebration
- National Conference Offers Fisher Students Chance to Network with PR Pros
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition