Dotolo, MacGregor, and Bicket Present at Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Conference
Dr. Dougie Bicket of the Communication/Journalism Department, and Dr. Frederick Dotolo and Dr. David MacGregor, both of the History Department, presented papers at the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Biennial International Conference in Chicago on October 23. The three professors participated as part of a panel, "Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on British Counterinsurgency and Revolutionary Warfare," led by Dr. Dotolo.
Dr. Dotolo's topic was "A Small War During the American War of Independence: The Confluence of British Strategy and Tactics, 1775-1778." Dr. MacGregor presented "Air Control and Air Support: Evolution of RAF Counterinsurgency Doctrine from the 1920s to the 1960s," and Dr. Bicket presented "British Propaganda and Counterinsurgency Efforts at the End of Empire."
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day