Dotolo, MacGregor, and Bicket Present at Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Conference
Dr. Dougie Bicket of the Communication/Journalism Department, and Dr. Frederick Dotolo and Dr. David MacGregor, both of the History Department, presented papers at the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Biennial International Conference in Chicago on October 23. The three professors participated as part of a panel, "Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on British Counterinsurgency and Revolutionary Warfare," led by Dr. Dotolo.
Dr. Dotolo's topic was "A Small War During the American War of Independence: The Confluence of British Strategy and Tactics, 1775-1778." Dr. MacGregor presented "Air Control and Air Support: Evolution of RAF Counterinsurgency Doctrine from the 1920s to the 1960s," and Dr. Bicket presented "British Propaganda and Counterinsurgency Efforts at the End of Empire."
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference