Dotolo, MacGregor, and Bicket Present at Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Conference
Dr. Dougie Bicket of the Communication/Journalism Department, and Dr. Frederick Dotolo and Dr. David MacGregor, both of the History Department, presented papers at the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Biennial International Conference in Chicago on October 23. The three professors participated as part of a panel, "Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on British Counterinsurgency and Revolutionary Warfare," led by Dr. Dotolo.
Dr. Dotolo's topic was "A Small War During the American War of Independence: The Confluence of British Strategy and Tactics, 1775-1778." Dr. MacGregor presented "Air Control and Air Support: Evolution of RAF Counterinsurgency Doctrine from the 1920s to the 1960s," and Dr. Bicket presented "British Propaganda and Counterinsurgency Efforts at the End of Empire."
Latest College News Stories
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture
- Countdown to Commencement: Trisha Sanfilippo
- “Autumn Leaves” Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Week Taking Place January 19-24
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2018 Receives White Coats
- Five School of Education Faculty Present in D.C.
- College Receives Prestigious Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- Birnie Named Interim Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy