Dotolo, MacGregor, and Bicket Present at Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Conference
Dr. Dougie Bicket of the Communication/Journalism Department, and Dr. Frederick Dotolo and Dr. David MacGregor, both of the History Department, presented papers at the Inter-University Seminar on Armed Forces and Society Biennial International Conference in Chicago on October 23. The three professors participated as part of a panel, "Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on British Counterinsurgency and Revolutionary Warfare," led by Dr. Dotolo.
Dr. Dotolo's topic was "A Small War During the American War of Independence: The Confluence of British Strategy and Tactics, 1775-1778." Dr. MacGregor presented "Air Control and Air Support: Evolution of RAF Counterinsurgency Doctrine from the 1920s to the 1960s," and Dr. Bicket presented "British Propaganda and Counterinsurgency Efforts at the End of Empire."
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program