Fisher Team Raises $4,038 at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Fisher faculty, staff, and students gathered to participate in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 4.
The St. John Fisher College team was made up of eight different groups, for a total of 151 walkers. Together, the Fisher team raised $4,038 to support breast cancer patients in their fights against the disease, and to advance breast cancer research.
This year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Rochester attracted more than 8,000 walkers who raised more than $775,000.
Latest College News Stories
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference
- Maples Appointed to National Award Committee
- Fisher Hosts 4A’s Agency Conference
- Culinary Creations for a Cause
- Students "Smash the Scale" On National Love Your Body Day
- Calling All Gamers (For a Good Cause)
- Students Represent Fisher at TutorCon ’14
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- "Smash the Scale" on National Love Your Body Day
- From Dancing Shoes to Running Shoes: Teddi Trot Coming October 25
- “Lisa Kindel, You Are An Ironman!”