Fisher Team Raises $4,038 at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Fisher faculty, staff, and students gathered to participate in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 4.
The St. John Fisher College team was made up of eight different groups, for a total of 151 walkers. Together, the Fisher team raised $4,038 to support breast cancer patients in their fights against the disease, and to advance breast cancer research.
This year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Rochester attracted more than 8,000 walkers who raised more than $775,000.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner