Fisher Team Raises $4,038 at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Fisher faculty, staff, and students gathered to participate in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 4.
The St. John Fisher College team was made up of eight different groups, for a total of 151 walkers. Together, the Fisher team raised $4,038 to support breast cancer patients in their fights against the disease, and to advance breast cancer research.
This year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Rochester attracted more than 8,000 walkers who raised more than $775,000.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards