Fisher Team Raises $4,038 at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Fisher faculty, staff, and students gathered to participate in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 4.
The St. John Fisher College team was made up of eight different groups, for a total of 151 walkers. Together, the Fisher team raised $4,038 to support breast cancer patients in their fights against the disease, and to advance breast cancer research.
This year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Rochester attracted more than 8,000 walkers who raised more than $775,000.
Latest College News Stories
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Rice Recognized for Lecture
- Souza Presents Workshop at International Conference in Italy
- Investment Club Visits Paychex
- Lecture Being Held by Author Chris Lowney
- McKinzie Presents at Mathematical Association Fall Meeting
- Birnie Presents in Bangkok, Thailand
- SWAV Trip Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Community Includes Service, Culture
- College Recognizes 67 Employees for Years of Service
- Family Weekend 2014 Kicks Off on Halloween
- Hetzler Honored Through Film, Exhibit
- Women’s Soccer Team Raises $1,500 for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- MacGregor Presents at Statewide Conference