Fisher Team Raises $4,038 at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
Fisher faculty, staff, and students gathered to participate in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday, October 4.
The St. John Fisher College team was made up of eight different groups, for a total of 151 walkers. Together, the Fisher team raised $4,038 to support breast cancer patients in their fights against the disease, and to advance breast cancer research.
This year's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Rochester attracted more than 8,000 walkers who raised more than $775,000.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rosenberry Leads Effort on Citizen-Centered Journalism Research Initiative
- Fisher Alumna Shares “10 Body Language Habits of Successful People”
- Lavery Library Receives Grant from Rochester Regional Library Council
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium