SGA/NRHH Golf Classic Raises $1,400 for Boys and Girls Club of Rochester
On Friday, October 23, SGA and NRHH held the first-ever SGA/NRHH Charity Golf Tournament. The event was planned in an effort to better the Rochester community, and build connections between students, faculty, and alumni. The tournament raised $1,400 for the Boys and Girls Club of Rochester.
Participants enjoyed playing golf at the St. John Fisher College Golf Course, followed by dinner at Murphy Dining Hall. Raffles and prizes were given away at the tournament.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems