SGA/NRHH Golf Classic Raises $1,400 for Boys and Girls Club of Rochester
On Friday, October 23, SGA and NRHH held the first-ever SGA/NRHH Charity Golf Tournament. The event was planned in an effort to better the Rochester community, and build connections between students, faculty, and alumni. The tournament raised $1,400 for the Boys and Girls Club of Rochester.
Participants enjoyed playing golf at the St. John Fisher College Golf Course, followed by dinner at Murphy Dining Hall. Raffles and prizes were given away at the tournament.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Lavery Librarians Win Audience Award at Fast Pitch Competition
- Share Your Family Recipes with the Fisher Cookbook
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Grant to Fund New Training Program
- Fall Athletes Achieve Historic Seasons for Fisher
- Stress Free Week Activities Help Ease Finals Frenzy
- Grant Gives Media Arts Lab an Interactive Makeover
- Fisher Event Registers 60 Bone Marrow Donors