SGA/NRHH Golf Classic Raises $1,400 for Boys and Girls Club of Rochester
On Friday, October 23, SGA and NRHH held the first-ever SGA/NRHH Charity Golf Tournament. The event was planned in an effort to better the Rochester community, and build connections between students, faculty, and alumni. The tournament raised $1,400 for the Boys and Girls Club of Rochester.
Participants enjoyed playing golf at the St. John Fisher College Golf Course, followed by dinner at Murphy Dining Hall. Raffles and prizes were given away at the tournament.
Check out photos from Relay for Life 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Fisher Students Contribute to Freshman Survival Guide
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Chemistry Students Present Research at Regional Symposium
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Ceremony Honors Service-Learning Efforts at Fisher
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two for Academic Excellence