SGA/NRHH Golf Classic Raises $1,400 for Boys and Girls Club of Rochester
On Friday, October 23, SGA and NRHH held the first-ever SGA/NRHH Charity Golf Tournament. The event was planned in an effort to better the Rochester community, and build connections between students, faculty, and alumni. The tournament raised $1,400 for the Boys and Girls Club of Rochester.
Participants enjoyed playing golf at the St. John Fisher College Golf Course, followed by dinner at Murphy Dining Hall. Raffles and prizes were given away at the tournament.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Professor’s Study Says Brands on Snapchat Need to be Relatable, Feel-Good
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Pharmacy Professor Fosters Research Partnership with Indian University
- Women’s Leadership Series Event Focuses on Strengths-Based Development
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day