Bittner School of Business and Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education Hold Event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp
On August 7, the Graduate Programs from the Bittner School of Business and the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education hosted an event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp.
The event was held in the Trustee Viewing Area Tent, and was attended by approximately 120 representatives from local companies, OL/HRD and MBA students and prospective students, internship supervisors, faculty, and guests.
The afternoon featured hours of networking, fun, and food and beverages catered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Lee Evans also stopped by the tent for an impromptu autograph session.
Latest College News Stories
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Price Places 2nd in “Secrets to Successful Rollouts Revealed!” Video Contest
- Vega Receives Award from Ibero-American Action League
- College to Celebrate “Four Freedoms Week”
- Men’s Soccer Team Hosts Special Game for Special Olympics
- Nelson-Tuttle, Schultz Present Research at Narcolepsy Network’s Annual Conference
- Educational Assessment Effectiveness Team presents at 2014 Assessment Institute, Indianapolis
- 2014 Graduates Continue Service Through Rochester Youth Year Fellowship Program
- Schools of Business and Education Partner to Deliver BGS Annual Day of Service
- Faculty, Students Participate in Seneca Falls Dialogues
- MacDonald Wins Top Student Award
- Copeland Publishes and Presents at National Conference
- Donahue Presents at Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Kunsch Elected New MBA Program Director
- Fisher Community Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer