Bittner School of Business and Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education Hold Event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp
On August 7, the Graduate Programs from the Bittner School of Business and the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education hosted an event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp.
The event was held in the Trustee Viewing Area Tent, and was attended by approximately 120 representatives from local companies, OL/HRD and MBA students and prospective students, internship supervisors, faculty, and guests.
The afternoon featured hours of networking, fun, and food and beverages catered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Lee Evans also stopped by the tent for an impromptu autograph session.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture