Bittner School of Business and Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education Hold Event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp
On August 7, the Graduate Programs from the Bittner School of Business and the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education hosted an event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp.
The event was held in the Trustee Viewing Area Tent, and was attended by approximately 120 representatives from local companies, OL/HRD and MBA students and prospective students, internship supervisors, faculty, and guests.
The afternoon featured hours of networking, fun, and food and beverages catered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Lee Evans also stopped by the tent for an impromptu autograph session.
Latest College News Stories
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair