Bittner School of Business and Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education Hold Event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp
On August 7, the Graduate Programs from the Bittner School of Business and the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education hosted an event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp.
The event was held in the Trustee Viewing Area Tent, and was attended by approximately 120 representatives from local companies, OL/HRD and MBA students and prospective students, internship supervisors, faculty, and guests.
The afternoon featured hours of networking, fun, and food and beverages catered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Lee Evans also stopped by the tent for an impromptu autograph session.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International