Bittner School of Business and Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education Hold Event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp
On August 7, the Graduate Programs from the Bittner School of Business and the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education hosted an event at Buffalo Bills Training Camp.
The event was held in the Trustee Viewing Area Tent, and was attended by approximately 120 representatives from local companies, OL/HRD and MBA students and prospective students, internship supervisors, faculty, and guests.
The afternoon featured hours of networking, fun, and food and beverages catered by Lackmann Culinary Services. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Lee Evans also stopped by the tent for an impromptu autograph session.
Latest College News Stories
- School of Arts and Sciences to Host Free Screening of “Shadows of the Lynching Tree”
- College to Host Storytelling Festival
- #MeetTheMedia with #FisherComm Thursday
- St. John Fisher College Top Ranked NYS Institution in 2014 CPA Exam Results
- Renfro Called Upon for Bush Family Expertise
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- Students "Tapped" to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Countdown to Commencement: Cole Lachance-Tofany
- Teddi Dance for Love Surpasses $1 Million Mark
- Miss Norma, Lackmann Honored by Parent Company
- 33rd Annual Teddi Dance Reveals Packed 24-Hour Schedule
- Health & Wellness Center to Recognize National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Young Camper to be Remembered at Teddi Dance
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”