Women's Lacrosse Team Competes in Rochester Marathon
The St. John Fisher College women's lacrosse team competed in the 2009 MVP Health Care Rochester Marathon on September 13. Together, they raised $1,150 to benefit the Arthritis Foundation. The team participates in the marathon every year.
Check out photos from Move In Day 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Announces New Men’s Volleyball Program
- See You at Family Weekend
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- Father Cavanaugh Reading Series to Feature Fiction Writer
- Fun Run, 5K Helps to Kick Off Teddi 35
- Environmental Project Brings Classroom Lesson to Life
- Fisher Students aBANdon the Ban on Banned Books
- September a Busy Month for Diversity Office