Women's Lacrosse Team Competes in Rochester Marathon
The St. John Fisher College women's lacrosse team competed in the 2009 MVP Health Care Rochester Marathon on September 13. Together, they raised $1,150 to benefit the Arthritis Foundation. The team participates in the marathon every year.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine