Women's Lacrosse Team Competes in Rochester Marathon
The St. John Fisher College women's lacrosse team competed in the 2009 MVP Health Care Rochester Marathon on September 13. Together, they raised $1,150 to benefit the Arthritis Foundation. The team participates in the marathon every year.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team