Article by Costigan and Donahue Appears in Journal of Management Education
Dr. Robert Costigan, Professor of Management, and Dr. Lynn Donahue, Service Learning Initiative - Program Coordinator, had an article published in the October issue of the Journal of Management Education. In their article, "Developing the Great Eight Competencies With Leaderless Group Discussion," they argue that key managerial competencies can be developed with leaderless group discussion. They also say that the leaderless group discussion pedagogy is a good fit for colleges with relatively small class sizes.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine