Article by Costigan and Donahue Appears in Journal of Management Education
Dr. Robert Costigan, Professor of Management, and Dr. Lynn Donahue, Service Learning Initiative - Program Coordinator, had an article published in the October issue of the Journal of Management Education. In their article, "Developing the Great Eight Competencies With Leaderless Group Discussion," they argue that key managerial competencies can be developed with leaderless group discussion. They also say that the leaderless group discussion pedagogy is a good fit for colleges with relatively small class sizes.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Advice Straight from the Orientation Team
- New Greater Amsterdam School District Superintendent an Ed.D. Grad
- Bills Selected to Attend Workshop on Medicinal Chemistry
- Fisher Launches New TV Campaign
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Comedian, Former Presidential Speech Writer Headline Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study