Article by Costigan and Donahue Appears in Journal of Management Education
Dr. Robert Costigan, Professor of Management, and Dr. Lynn Donahue, Service Learning Initiative - Program Coordinator, had an article published in the October issue of the Journal of Management Education. In their article, "Developing the Great Eight Competencies With Leaderless Group Discussion," they argue that key managerial competencies can be developed with leaderless group discussion. They also say that the leaderless group discussion pedagogy is a good fit for colleges with relatively small class sizes.
Check out photos from Teddi 34 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Freshmen, Seniors Asked to Participate in Student Engagement Survey
- Pharmacy/MBA Students Win State Business Competition
- Fisher Celebrates National Girls and Women in Sports Day
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Fisher Junior Nets 1,000 Points in Basketball Career
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations