Article by Costigan and Donahue Appears in Journal of Management Education
Dr. Robert Costigan, Professor of Management, and Dr. Lynn Donahue, Service Learning Initiative - Program Coordinator, had an article published in the October issue of the Journal of Management Education. In their article, "Developing the Great Eight Competencies With Leaderless Group Discussion," they argue that key managerial competencies can be developed with leaderless group discussion. They also say that the leaderless group discussion pedagogy is a good fit for colleges with relatively small class sizes.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Fisher to Break Ground on New Chapel