Article by Costigan and Donahue Appears in Journal of Management Education
Dr. Robert Costigan, Professor of Management, and Dr. Lynn Donahue, Service Learning Initiative - Program Coordinator, had an article published in the October issue of the Journal of Management Education. In their article, "Developing the Great Eight Competencies With Leaderless Group Discussion," they argue that key managerial competencies can be developed with leaderless group discussion. They also say that the leaderless group discussion pedagogy is a good fit for colleges with relatively small class sizes.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Sport Management Program Receives National Accreditation
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Healthy Living Sustainability Fair Set for Oct. 6
- It’s Never Too Early for a Fisher Education
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- Accounting Club Hosts 35th Annual Golf Tournament
- Fisher Storms Back to Win Courage Bowl XII