Sport Studies Department Welcomes Director of Business Development for Cleveland Cavaliers
On Thursday, October 22, the Sport Studies Department will welcome Mike Behan, Director of Business Development for the Cleveland Cavaliers, to speak on campus. Behan is the latest professional to participate in the Sport Studies Speaker Series, which brings successful and active members of the sport industry to Fisher to speak with students, faculty, and staff. The event takes place during free period in Basil 135.
After graduating from LeMoyne College in 2005, Behan began his career as an inside sales representative for the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers. After spending eight months in that position, he was promoted to sales consultant. In this role, he was responsible for generating new revenue, as well as renewing more than $3 million of current business. After leading the organization in overall revenue during the 2006-2007 season, Behan was given the opportunity to manage the inside sales team. His responsibilities included recruiting, training, and developing 10 new sales team members. Due to a successful year, he was promoted to his current position as Director of Business Development. Behan focuses on developing the senior level sales team, and takes a leading role in all revenue initiatives, ranging from organizing sales campaigns to strategic development of new business opportunities.
The presentation is open to the entire Fisher campus. For more information, please contact Cheol Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest College News Stories
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair