Sport Studies Department Welcomes Director of Business Development for Cleveland Cavaliers
On Thursday, October 22, the Sport Studies Department will welcome Mike Behan, Director of Business Development for the Cleveland Cavaliers, to speak on campus. Behan is the latest professional to participate in the Sport Studies Speaker Series, which brings successful and active members of the sport industry to Fisher to speak with students, faculty, and staff. The event takes place during free period in Basil 135.
After graduating from LeMoyne College in 2005, Behan began his career as an inside sales representative for the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers. After spending eight months in that position, he was promoted to sales consultant. In this role, he was responsible for generating new revenue, as well as renewing more than $3 million of current business. After leading the organization in overall revenue during the 2006-2007 season, Behan was given the opportunity to manage the inside sales team. His responsibilities included recruiting, training, and developing 10 new sales team members. Due to a successful year, he was promoted to his current position as Director of Business Development. Behan focuses on developing the senior level sales team, and takes a leading role in all revenue initiatives, ranging from organizing sales campaigns to strategic development of new business opportunities.
The presentation is open to the entire Fisher campus. For more information, please contact Cheol Kessler at email@example.com.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Crews Install Cross on Kearney Hall Spire
- Buffalo Bills Announce Ticket Distribution Information for 2016 Training Camp
- Bob Ward to be Inducted into Red Wings Walk of Fame
- St. John Fisher College a “Great College to Work For”
- Fisher Breaks Ground on New Chapel
- Lavery Library Photos on Display at Museum of African American History