Sport Studies Department Welcomes Director of Business Development for Cleveland Cavaliers
On Thursday, October 22, the Sport Studies Department will welcome Mike Behan, Director of Business Development for the Cleveland Cavaliers, to speak on campus. Behan is the latest professional to participate in the Sport Studies Speaker Series, which brings successful and active members of the sport industry to Fisher to speak with students, faculty, and staff. The event takes place during free period in Basil 135.
After graduating from LeMoyne College in 2005, Behan began his career as an inside sales representative for the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers. After spending eight months in that position, he was promoted to sales consultant. In this role, he was responsible for generating new revenue, as well as renewing more than $3 million of current business. After leading the organization in overall revenue during the 2006-2007 season, Behan was given the opportunity to manage the inside sales team. His responsibilities included recruiting, training, and developing 10 new sales team members. Due to a successful year, he was promoted to his current position as Director of Business Development. Behan focuses on developing the senior level sales team, and takes a leading role in all revenue initiatives, ranging from organizing sales campaigns to strategic development of new business opportunities.
The presentation is open to the entire Fisher campus. For more information, please contact Cheol Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades