Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
St. John Fisher College’s Paul Vosburgh has been named d3football.com's 2013 All-East Region Coach of the Year. This is the second time in the last three years Vosburgh has earned the title.
This season, he led the Cardinals to a 10-3 overall record and an appearance in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA Division III Football Championship for the fourth time in program history.
The Cardinals made the most of their at-large bid this season, downing No. 9 John Carroll 25-16 on its home field before doing the same to No. 8 Hobart 27-6. Vosburgh has turned the Cardinals into one of the most successful programs in the nation, compiling a record of 138-105 over the last 23 seasons.
Latest College News Stories
- On “The Verge” – Students Concept Binge-Watching TV Experience, Premiere May 1
- Lynd-Balta Named Assistant Provost
- Math Students Inducted into Pi Mu Epsilon New York Chapter
- Adjunct Faculty Honored
- Foreign Language Honor Society Holds 43rd Induction Ceremony
- PRIMA’s Inaugural “Gilda’s Cup” Raises $3,500 for Gilda’s Club of Rochester
- Marketing Club Takes on New Orleans, Wins Awards at International Conference
- Student Employees of the Year Recognized
- Countdown to Commencement – Nicholas Francisco
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards