Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
St. John Fisher College’s Paul Vosburgh has been named d3football.com's 2013 All-East Region Coach of the Year. This is the second time in the last three years Vosburgh has earned the title.
This season, he led the Cardinals to a 10-3 overall record and an appearance in the quarterfinal round of the NCAA Division III Football Championship for the fourth time in program history.
The Cardinals made the most of their at-large bid this season, downing No. 9 John Carroll 25-16 on its home field before doing the same to No. 8 Hobart 27-6. Vosburgh has turned the Cardinals into one of the most successful programs in the nation, compiling a record of 138-105 over the last 23 seasons.
Latest College News Stories
- Class of 2015 Graduates Named to ‘Who’s Who’
- Tim Madigan’s Article on Marshall McLuhan Included in New Book
- From Fisher to the White House, Student Dines with President Obama
- Alum, Media and Communication Professor Collaborate on Video Production Course Project
- Showcases Held throughout April Spotlight Student Work
- Sport Management Banquet Honors Students and Alumni
- Jack Palvino Award Honors Two Students
- New Members Inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Networking Event Connects Students, Tax Pros
- Six Honored during Staff Recognition Awards
- Women’s Leadership Committee Kicks-Off First Event
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer