Wegmans School of Pharmacy Scatters for Service
The St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy held its annual service day on Tuesday, April 16, scattering nearly 200 students, faculty, and staff around the community on a service mission.
The group dispersed to 20 different sites to perform a multitude of tasks from painting to cleaning to stocking food shelves. The locations included the Al Sigl Center, Alternatives for Battered Women, Catholic Family Center, Healthy Sisters Soup & Bean Works, Sanctuary House, Women’s Place, CP Rochester, EquiCenter, FoodLink, Friendly Home, Gilda’s Club, Meals on Wheels, Open Door Mission, Rochester Animal Service, Ronald McDonald House, Saints Place, Second Thought Consignment, Seneca Park Zoo, Sisters of St. Joseph, and St. Joseph’s Villa.
The Gilda's Club group!
Students feverishly working at Gilda's Club.
Students at Open Door Mission.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Education Alumnus to Lead Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Students, Faculty Attend Microbiology Conference