Wegmans School of Pharmacy Scatters for Service
The St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy held its annual service day on Tuesday, April 16, scattering nearly 200 students, faculty, and staff around the community on a service mission.
The group dispersed to 20 different sites to perform a multitude of tasks from painting to cleaning to stocking food shelves. The locations included the Al Sigl Center, Alternatives for Battered Women, Catholic Family Center, Healthy Sisters Soup & Bean Works, Sanctuary House, Women’s Place, CP Rochester, EquiCenter, FoodLink, Friendly Home, Gilda’s Club, Meals on Wheels, Open Door Mission, Rochester Animal Service, Ronald McDonald House, Saints Place, Second Thought Consignment, Seneca Park Zoo, Sisters of St. Joseph, and St. Joseph’s Villa.
The Gilda's Club group!
Students feverishly working at Gilda's Club.
Students at Open Door Mission.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture