Wegmans School of Pharmacy Scatters for Service
The St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy held its annual service day on Tuesday, April 16, scattering nearly 200 students, faculty, and staff around the community on a service mission.
The group dispersed to 20 different sites to perform a multitude of tasks from painting to cleaning to stocking food shelves. The locations included the Al Sigl Center, Alternatives for Battered Women, Catholic Family Center, Healthy Sisters Soup & Bean Works, Sanctuary House, Women’s Place, CP Rochester, EquiCenter, FoodLink, Friendly Home, Gilda’s Club, Meals on Wheels, Open Door Mission, Rochester Animal Service, Ronald McDonald House, Saints Place, Second Thought Consignment, Seneca Park Zoo, Sisters of St. Joseph, and St. Joseph’s Villa.
The Gilda's Club group!
Students feverishly working at Gilda's Club.
Students at Open Door Mission.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine