Wegmans School of Pharmacy Scatters for Service
The St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy held its annual service day on Tuesday, April 16, scattering nearly 200 students, faculty, and staff around the community on a service mission.
The group dispersed to 20 different sites to perform a multitude of tasks from painting to cleaning to stocking food shelves. The locations included the Al Sigl Center, Alternatives for Battered Women, Catholic Family Center, Healthy Sisters Soup & Bean Works, Sanctuary House, Women’s Place, CP Rochester, EquiCenter, FoodLink, Friendly Home, Gilda’s Club, Meals on Wheels, Open Door Mission, Rochester Animal Service, Ronald McDonald House, Saints Place, Second Thought Consignment, Seneca Park Zoo, Sisters of St. Joseph, and St. Joseph’s Villa.
The Gilda's Club group!
Students feverishly working at Gilda's Club.
Students at Open Door Mission.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing to Offer Free Concussion Education Day to Community
- College Dedicates Cunningham Classroom in Salerno Center
- Basilian Fathers Hold Chapter Meetings, Events at Fisher
- Donegan Attends National Training Course
- Local High School Students Enjoy a Week of Discovery at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Hosts Annual College Bound Program
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Nursing Receives Federal Grant
- CCNE On-Site Evaluation Scheduled
- St. John Fisher College Breaks Ground for New Science Building
- AP Summer Institute Held at Fisher
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Interim Dean of School of Business
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Bain Travels to Ireland
- Cyber Café Courtyard Open