Wegmans School of Pharmacy Scatters for Service
The St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy held its annual service day on Tuesday, April 16, scattering nearly 200 students, faculty, and staff around the community on a service mission.
The group dispersed to 20 different sites to perform a multitude of tasks from painting to cleaning to stocking food shelves. The locations included the Al Sigl Center, Alternatives for Battered Women, Catholic Family Center, Healthy Sisters Soup & Bean Works, Sanctuary House, Women’s Place, CP Rochester, EquiCenter, FoodLink, Friendly Home, Gilda’s Club, Meals on Wheels, Open Door Mission, Rochester Animal Service, Ronald McDonald House, Saints Place, Second Thought Consignment, Seneca Park Zoo, Sisters of St. Joseph, and St. Joseph’s Villa.
The Gilda's Club group!
Students feverishly working at Gilda's Club.
Students at Open Door Mission.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Buffalo Bills Release 2015 Training Camp Schedule
- Community Service Efforts Land Fisher on President’s Honor Roll
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Charles McVay Inducted into National Math Honor Society
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Dr. Katrina Arndt Receives Trustees’ Distinguished Scholar Award
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Celebrates Ed.D. Candidates
- Bain Presents Two with President’s Medals
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony
- Banquet Honors Senior Student-Athletes
- Nearly 1,200 Graduate during Fisher’s 61st Commencement
- National Biology Honor Society Inducts 29
- Entrepreneurship in the Classroom Focus of Education Conference