MacCammon to Participate in Sustainability Conference at Cornell University
This year, the Sustainable and Organic Gardening in a Warmer World Conference will be getting some seeds of knowledge from a member of the Fisher faculty. Dr. Linda MacCammon, Director of the Ethics Minor Program, will be participating in the conference, which will be held at Cornell University on October 5.
MacCammon will discuss the ethics of sustainability and the role of gardeners as stewards, educators, and environmental advocates for a sustainable future. Two break-out sessions of MacCammon’s presentation will be offered at 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The conference is sponsored by the Cornell Cooperative Extension, and is specifically designed to bring together Master Gardener Volunteers and Horticulture Educators of New York State.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- President Rooney Given Top Award by Local Public Relations Association
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Rev. Patrick O’Conner Braden, C.S.B., Third President of the College
- Parades, Festivals Mark Fun for Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- For Volunteers, JASY Camp an Unforgettable Experience
- Summer Construction Projects Mean Campus Enhancements, Upgrades