MacCammon to Participate in Sustainability Conference at Cornell University
This year, the Sustainable and Organic Gardening in a Warmer World Conference will be getting some seeds of knowledge from a member of the Fisher faculty. Dr. Linda MacCammon, Director of the Ethics Minor Program, will be participating in the conference, which will be held at Cornell University on October 5.
MacCammon will discuss the ethics of sustainability and the role of gardeners as stewards, educators, and environmental advocates for a sustainable future. Two break-out sessions of MacCammon’s presentation will be offered at 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The conference is sponsored by the Cornell Cooperative Extension, and is specifically designed to bring together Master Gardener Volunteers and Horticulture Educators of New York State.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine