MacCammon to Participate in Sustainability Conference at Cornell University
This year, the Sustainable and Organic Gardening in a Warmer World Conference will be getting some seeds of knowledge from a member of the Fisher faculty. Dr. Linda MacCammon, Director of the Ethics Minor Program, will be participating in the conference, which will be held at Cornell University on October 5.
MacCammon will discuss the ethics of sustainability and the role of gardeners as stewards, educators, and environmental advocates for a sustainable future. Two break-out sessions of MacCammon’s presentation will be offered at 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The conference is sponsored by the Cornell Cooperative Extension, and is specifically designed to bring together Master Gardener Volunteers and Horticulture Educators of New York State.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium
- School of Education Faculty Present at International Conference
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes