Lunch with Lori
On Tuesday, May 15, 2012, approximately one hundred and seventy members of the Fisher community joined together in support of Lackmann colleague, Lori Morelle, who has been courageously battling Stage 3 ovarian cancer for two years.
A gourmet buffet, decadent desserts, raffle prizes, and lots of camaraderie filled the dining hall during the lunch hour. Attendees were also treated to birthday cake in honor of Lori’s 51st birthday.
Surrounded by family and friends, Lori greeted everyone with her trademark smile and a kind word—she even had her photo taken with all of her Lackmann co-workers. Andrea Maccarone, Lackmann’s General Manager, reported that just over $2,500 was raised to help Lori with medical and personal expenses.
- College's Justinian Order Holds 12th Annual Luncheon Featuring Honorable Frank Geraci, Jr.
- Fisher Marketing Club Wins AMA Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Parallel Universe and Figurations” Exhibit May 20
- Wegmans School of Nursing Acknowledges Nine with Graduate Awards
- MBA Graduates Recognized
- Inaugural Joining Forces Conference Attracts 170 Health Care Professionals, Veterans to Campus
- Executive Leadership Program Honors Students
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Honors Students During Hooding Ceremony
- Bain Awards President’s Medals at 59th Commencement
- President’s Awards Ceremony Recognizes 47 Graduating Seniors
- Madigan, Plata, and McGregor Honored During Commencement Weekend
- Class of 2013 Presents Class Gift
- Goonan ’75 Receives Honorary Degree
- McCullough Urges Graduates to ‘Keep Learning, Cultivate Curiosity’
- Sodano Receives Father Dorsey Award