Lunch with Lori
On Tuesday, May 15, 2012, approximately one hundred and seventy members of the Fisher community joined together in support of Lackmann colleague, Lori Morelle, who has been courageously battling Stage 3 ovarian cancer for two years.
A gourmet buffet, decadent desserts, raffle prizes, and lots of camaraderie filled the dining hall during the lunch hour. Attendees were also treated to birthday cake in honor of Lori’s 51st birthday.
Surrounded by family and friends, Lori greeted everyone with her trademark smile and a kind word—she even had her photo taken with all of her Lackmann co-workers. Andrea Maccarone, Lackmann’s General Manager, reported that just over $2,500 was raised to help Lori with medical and personal expenses.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Martínez-Hernández to be part of NIH National Research Mentoring Network Grant
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video