Lunch with Lori
On Tuesday, May 15, 2012, approximately one hundred and seventy members of the Fisher community joined together in support of Lackmann colleague, Lori Morelle, who has been courageously battling Stage 3 ovarian cancer for two years.
A gourmet buffet, decadent desserts, raffle prizes, and lots of camaraderie filled the dining hall during the lunch hour. Attendees were also treated to birthday cake in honor of Lori’s 51st birthday.
Surrounded by family and friends, Lori greeted everyone with her trademark smile and a kind word—she even had her photo taken with all of her Lackmann co-workers. Andrea Maccarone, Lackmann’s General Manager, reported that just over $2,500 was raised to help Lori with medical and personal expenses.
Latest College News Stories
- Nursing Students, Faculty Present at Local Conference
- Brandon ’89 Has Cameo in New Movie, “Draft Day”
- Service-Learning Students, Faculty, Partners Honored
- 39 Students Officially Inducted into College’s Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter
- Career Center Staff, Biology Faculty Co-Write Career Exploration Article
- SGA Holds Annual Awards
- Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Senior Wins Poetry Competition
- Student Athletes Participate in Giant Read
- Countdown to Commencement - Sara Perrone
- Lazzara and Mullen Win Jack Palvino Excellence in Communications Scholarship
- Fisher Entrepreneurship Team Wins in State Semifinal Competition
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 60th Commencement
- Investment Club Hosts Annual Shareholders’ Report Dinner