Lunch with Lori
On Tuesday, May 15, 2012, approximately one hundred and seventy members of the Fisher community joined together in support of Lackmann colleague, Lori Morelle, who has been courageously battling Stage 3 ovarian cancer for two years.
A gourmet buffet, decadent desserts, raffle prizes, and lots of camaraderie filled the dining hall during the lunch hour. Attendees were also treated to birthday cake in honor of Lori’s 51st birthday.
Surrounded by family and friends, Lori greeted everyone with her trademark smile and a kind word—she even had her photo taken with all of her Lackmann co-workers. Andrea Maccarone, Lackmann’s General Manager, reported that just over $2,500 was raised to help Lori with medical and personal expenses.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference