School of Pharmacy Faculty, Staff Serve Ronald McDonald House Families
Faculty and staff from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently took a break during their annual retreat to prepare and serve a meal for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
Approximately 18 faculty and staff members participated, serving an Italian feast for about 35 family members. While this was the first time the group did a volunteer activity during their retreat, they usually prepare a meal for a local organization during the academic year. In previous years, they have worked with Hope Lodge and Mary’s Place.
Latest College News Stories
- College Presents Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fall Exhibit Now on Display in Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Lordy, Lordy, Looks Who’s 40!
- Student Athlete Mentors Spread Awareness of Sexual Assault Prevention
- Loss Lecture Series Scheduled for October 15
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- The Éire on the Erie Conference Scheduled for October 17
- Music to Fisher’s Ears: Meet the SJFC Pep Band
- Follow @FisherParking for Updates on Campus Parking Availability
- Mental Health Counseling Program Recognizes First Group of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Gantner Organizing Workshop for Mathematical Association of America Fall Meeting
- Faculty Appear at Fringe Festival
- College Purchases Park and Ride Lot from New York State
- Fisher Wins 10th Straight Courage Bowl
- Honorary Courage Bowl Coaches, Cheerleaders Announced