School of Pharmacy Faculty, Staff Serve Ronald McDonald House Families
Faculty and staff from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently took a break during their annual retreat to prepare and serve a meal for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
Approximately 18 faculty and staff members participated, serving an Italian feast for about 35 family members. While this was the first time the group did a volunteer activity during their retreat, they usually prepare a meal for a local organization during the academic year. In previous years, they have worked with Hope Lodge and Mary’s Place.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine