Rice Appears on Canadian TV Show
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, was recently asked to be a guest on the Canadian television show, The Agenda with Steve Paiken, which airs on TVO in Ontario, Canada.
The theme of the episode was, “Fearing the American Decline,” and was part of the show’s ongoing coverage of the U.S. presidential election. Rice offered his expertise and thoughts along with three other guests. They included Dr. Sergei Plekhanov, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at York University, and former Deputy Director of the Institute for U.S. and Canadian Studies in Russia; Victor Davis Hanson, author and Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution; and Josef Joffe, author, and publisher/editor of the German weekly newspaper, Die Zeit.
TVO is Ontario, Canada’s public educational media organization.
Check out photos from the Inauguration of Gerard Rooney on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Rosenberry Leads Effort on Citizen-Centered Journalism Research Initiative
- Fisher Alumna Shares “10 Body Language Habits of Successful People”
- Lavery Library Receives Grant from Rochester Regional Library Council
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Fisher’s Budding PR Students Learn from the Pros during National Conference
- Campus Conversations Report on State of the College
- Students Learn Dialogue Skills during Semester-long Workshop
- Business Student Hones Leadership Skills at Global Summit
- Niche.com Ranking Places Fisher among Top 30 Best Colleges in New York
- Fisher Teams Take First, Second in Regional Tax Competition
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Sacks Publishes Textbook on Financial Derivatives
- Rapp Delivers Keynote Address at Teaching and Technology Symposium