Rice Appears on Canadian TV Show
Dr. Mark Rice, Professor and Chair of the American Studies Department, was recently asked to be a guest on the Canadian television show, The Agenda with Steve Paiken, which airs on TVO in Ontario, Canada.
The theme of the episode was, “Fearing the American Decline,” and was part of the show’s ongoing coverage of the U.S. presidential election. Rice offered his expertise and thoughts along with three other guests. They included Dr. Sergei Plekhanov, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at York University, and former Deputy Director of the Institute for U.S. and Canadian Studies in Russia; Victor Davis Hanson, author and Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution; and Josef Joffe, author, and publisher/editor of the German weekly newspaper, Die Zeit.
TVO is Ontario, Canada’s public educational media organization.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Move In Day on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Pie in the Face, Wear Pink Wednesday, Think Pink Bingo Planned for Cancer Awareness Week
- Martino ’71 to be Honored During Palvino Excellence in Communication Award Luncheon
- Checking the Box to Make a Difference
- Golf Tournament a Chance to Network for Accounting Club Members
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- Melissa Bissonette Honored by Literacy Volunteers of Rochester
- Meet the Man behind the Basketball Brackets
- Chemistry Alum Wins Prestigious Gilliam Fellowship from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Community Conversation: “It’s All About the Kids”
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Communication Professors Earn Awards at National Conference
- Swiencicki Published in Women’s Studies in Communication Journal
- Fisher Communications/Journalism Alum Given Courage in Journalism Award
- Seven Presidents, 60 Years. Dr. Don Muench Reflects on Fisher’s Fearless Leaders
- Journalism Students Work with Local News Station to Cover Rochester’s Hidden Gems