MBA Graduates Recognized
Three students were honored by the School of Business' MBA Program during a reception on Friday, May 9.
Liana Thibault received the Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) Gives Back Day of Service Scholarship, sponsored by the KPMG Foundation, for her efforts in the BGS Day of Service at School No. 19 in Rochester, and her involvement in the Teddi Dance for Love, Orientation Team, and for her role as a Student Ambassador.
George Jegadesh was the 2014 recipient of the MBA Distinguished Student Award, given to the student who best exemplifies the personal qualities that will lead to success in a career-diligence, the ability to work with and show concern for others, independence, tact, and maturity.
And the MBA Scholarly Achievement Award, given to the graduating student with the highest GPA, was presented to Jim Cairns.
In addition, 17 students who had been inducted into the College’s Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) chapter earlier in the year were recognized. They were Daniel Agan, Katelyn Agan, Susan Atvell, James Cairns, Bianca Calascibetta, Michelle Catalfamo, Samantha Duffy, Jaime Eisenhauer, Mark Fancher, Kathleen Fandrich, Sarah Fordyce, Daniel Gilman, Marissa Gionta, Lauren Harrison, Micquel Little, Jason Norsen, Patricia Marie Palmieri-Phelan, Ryan Weir, and Jason Wilson. BGS is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in BGS is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International. The top 20% of MBAs are invited for membership.
The ticker in the Salerno Center congratulating the Class of 2014.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair
- Ed.D. Student Highlighted in Huffington Post Article for Leadership, Service