Sport Management Club Hosts Buffalo Sabres President
On Thursday November 29, the Sport Management Club hosted Ted Black, president of the Buffalo Sabres and Rochester Americans, on campus to speak with students.
His talk focused on life as a National Hockey League executive, his journey since completing his own undergraduate studies, and the relationship between the Sabres and their affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Members of Fisher's Sport Management Club executive board. From L to R: Anthony Laurendi ’12; James Troutman ’14; Kyle Anthony ’14; Catie Graf ’14; Ted Black; Julie Mros ’14; and Danae Donatello ’14.
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Students Earn Accolades at Annual Marketing Conference
- Hooding and Awards Ceremony Recognizes Doctoral Graduates at Fisher Extension Site
- Fisher Student’s Passion for Airplanes Takes to New Heights
- Grant from Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Funds School of Business Scholarship
- College to Host First-Ever American Studies Undergraduate Research Conference
- Countdown to Commencement: Aidan Evans
- Preventing Youth Violence in Rochester Focus of Annual Trovato Lecture
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- Service-Learning Project Exposes PR Students to City Life
- Countdown to Commencement: Adrienne Aldridge-Kiner
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Kocher Wins Community Service Award
- Comedy Improv Competition Raises Funds for Gilda’s Club
- Go Green during Fisher’s Recycling Drive and Sustainability Fair
- Ed.D. Student Highlighted in Huffington Post Article for Leadership, Service