Sport Management Club Hosts Buffalo Sabres President
On Thursday November 29, the Sport Management Club hosted Ted Black, president of the Buffalo Sabres and Rochester Americans, on campus to speak with students.
His talk focused on life as a National Hockey League executive, his journey since completing his own undergraduate studies, and the relationship between the Sabres and their affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Members of Fisher's Sport Management Club executive board. From L to R: Anthony Laurendi ’12; James Troutman ’14; Kyle Anthony ’14; Catie Graf ’14; Ted Black; Julie Mros ’14; and Danae Donatello ’14.
Latest College News Stories
- Bio Students Present Research
- Ceremony Showcases Service-Learning at Fisher
- Education Professor Elected to Board of American Council for Rural Special Education
- Relay Unites Campus in Fight Against Cancer
- Legal Studies Program Honors Dr. Bain
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Ideas at Business Plan Competition
- Student Work Featured on Local Radio Station
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- PCC Volunteer Program Celebrates 10 Years
- Investment Club Earns First Place Finish in Adirondack Cup Challenge
- SGA Honors Students, Faculty, Staff during Awards Ceremony
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Education Alum Named to Editorial Board of Lower Hudson Newspaper
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- Education Alumna Honored by National Organization