Sport Management Club Hosts Buffalo Sabres President
On Thursday November 29, the Sport Management Club hosted Ted Black, president of the Buffalo Sabres and Rochester Americans, on campus to speak with students.
His talk focused on life as a National Hockey League executive, his journey since completing his own undergraduate studies, and the relationship between the Sabres and their affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Members of Fisher's Sport Management Club executive board. From L to R: Anthony Laurendi ’12; James Troutman ’14; Kyle Anthony ’14; Catie Graf ’14; Ted Black; Julie Mros ’14; and Danae Donatello ’14.
Latest College News Stories
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Rhone Attends BGS Student Leadership Fall Forum
- Staff Recognition Program Seeking Nominations
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Madigan to Serve as Guest Lecturer for December First Friday Lecture
- Investment Club Travels to New York City
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Veterans Affairs Club, President Bain Host Veterans Day Celebration
- St. John Fisher College to Celebrate 12th Annual Philosophy Day
- St. John Fisher College and Herkimer College Announce 2+2 Partnership Agreement
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Martínez-Hernández to be part of NIH National Research Mentoring Network Grant
- Read Elected VP of State Association
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video