Sport Management Club Hosts Buffalo Sabres President
On Thursday November 29, the Sport Management Club hosted Ted Black, president of the Buffalo Sabres and Rochester Americans, on campus to speak with students.
His talk focused on life as a National Hockey League executive, his journey since completing his own undergraduate studies, and the relationship between the Sabres and their affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Members of Fisher's Sport Management Club executive board. From L to R: Anthony Laurendi ’12; James Troutman ’14; Kyle Anthony ’14; Catie Graf ’14; Ted Black; Julie Mros ’14; and Danae Donatello ’14.
Latest College News Stories
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum
- Students Compete in Mathematical Contest
- Siler, Miller Recognized by Financial Executives International