Sport Management Club Hosts Buffalo Sabres President
On Thursday November 29, the Sport Management Club hosted Ted Black, president of the Buffalo Sabres and Rochester Americans, on campus to speak with students.
His talk focused on life as a National Hockey League executive, his journey since completing his own undergraduate studies, and the relationship between the Sabres and their affiliate, the Rochester Americans.
Members of Fisher's Sport Management Club executive board. From L to R: Anthony Laurendi ’12; James Troutman ’14; Kyle Anthony ’14; Catie Graf ’14; Ted Black; Julie Mros ’14; and Danae Donatello ’14.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Inaugural Campus Convocation Generates Conversations about Campus Mission
- Wes Renfro Delivers Convocation at Alma Mater
- College Renovates Park & Ride; Adds 120 Parking Spots
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers