TriBeta Students Present Work at National Convention
Seven members of the St. John Fisher College Upsilon Rho Chapter of TriBeta, the Biology Honor Society, presented their research results at the Beta Beta Beta National Convention, which was held June 4-8 in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Kaitlyn Baldassari gave an oral presentation while Alexandria Argentieri, Gretchen Dykes, Olivia Edens, Zachary Hilt, Jonathan Pelc, and Michael Spoto presented posters.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Fisher Storms Back To Win Courage Bowl XII
- Luncheon Celebrates Courage Bowl Honorary Coaches, Cheerleaders
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Service Saturdays Help Students Give Where They Live
- C-SPAN Bus Brings Election Season to Life
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Microfluidics: A Collaboration between the Chemistry and Biology Departments
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team