Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
Every 18 months, the Library Committee and the Provost of the College sponsor the Fisher Scholarship Celebration to recognize the scholarly works completed by individuals from across the campus community.
On Thursday, April 10, those works were celebrated and displayed once again, and included submissions from over 60 faculty, 10 staff members, and for the first time this year, 36 students.
The submissions cover work published or presented between November 1, 2012 and April 1, 2014. The types of work submitted included: five books, nine book chapters, four conference papers, over 40 journal articles, over 40 poster presentations, 19 PowerPoint presentations, and one patent.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Forbes.com Ranks Fisher among “America’s Top Colleges”
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- Fisher Alumna Pens RomCom Novel
- Retired Political Science Professor Publishes First Novel
- Chemistry Graduate Wins TA Scholar Award from LSU
- Bank of America Awards $5,000 Grant to Fisher’s College Club Program
- Political Science and Statistics Faculty Wins Fellowship
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Middle Schoolers Stop By Fisher for Digital Download
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Join the Office of Multicultural Affairs and Diversity Programs for Summer Fun in Rochester
- Buffalo Bills Announce 2015 Training Camp Ticketed Practice Information
- Sarachan is "Five Minutes of Fame" Presenter at New Media Consortium Conference