Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
Every 18 months, the Library Committee and the Provost of the College sponsor the Fisher Scholarship Celebration to recognize the scholarly works completed by individuals from across the campus community.
On Thursday, April 10, those works were celebrated and displayed once again, and included submissions from over 60 faculty, 10 staff members, and for the first time this year, 36 students.
The submissions cover work published or presented between November 1, 2012 and April 1, 2014. The types of work submitted included: five books, nine book chapters, four conference papers, over 40 journal articles, over 40 poster presentations, 19 PowerPoint presentations, and one patent.
Latest College News Stories
- St. John Fisher College Named a 2015 Best Value College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Fisher Announces 2+2 Partnership Agreement with Hudson Valley Community College
- Teddi Committee Announces Teddi 33 Schedule
- 2014 Day of Celebration Honors Haitian Culture
- Cunningham Studying King Penguins in Sub-antarctic through February
- CNR Ed.D. Extension Site Holds Reunion Event
- Brown Honored with Clinical Achievement Award
- Fisher Honored for Community Service
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Fisher Team Wins 2014 NYU Diamond Dollar Baseball Analytic Case Competition
- Freligh Wins Poetry Award
- Students, Faculty Receive Mini Grants and Civic Engagement Grants for Community Engagement Work
- Fisher Selected as a Top School in Military Advanced Education’s 2015 Guide to Colleges & Universities
- School of Education Hosts Pal-Mac Students on Campus
- Fenti Repeats as Empire 8 Offensive Player of the Year