Reservable Library Spaces
- L-100, hands-on computer lab/ITEC room, equipped with 25 PCs, a multimedia instructor console, and a ceiling-mounted projector. No food allowed in this room. Room capacity - maximum of 35.
- L-101 is an ITEC classroom primarily used for Library Instruction classes. Other uses of the room are also acceptable depending upon availability. Seats 18.
- L-315 (Skalny Room) (pictured at right) is a popular conference room with an excellent view of the campus. It is not equipped with ITEC console, but does have a network port. Seats 12.
- L-305 is a meeting and classroom/ITEC room with a multimedia instructor console, a ceiling-mounted projector, and network port. Seats 16.
- L-215 Conference Room - Located in the Library Director's suite, it contains a network port, and VOIP phone, but no ITEC equipment. Seats 10-15.
- ALL LIBRARY ROOMS OFFER WIRELESS INTERNET
Click a room number above to view its schedule and availability.
Hours vary during College holiday breaks, summer, and intersession.
- All requests must be submitted via the Event Reservation Form to the Events and Conferencing Department. A reservation is not guaranteed and will not be complete until a confirmation is sent.
- A minimum advance notice of two working days is required for all reservations.
- All groups must adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by the Events and Conferencing Department as well as campus policy.
- Persons using the space are responsible for leaving the room in a neat and orderly state. Persons who leave a disorderly room or cause damage will be liable for a service charge for resetting or repairing the room in addition to any normal charges that would be applicable. Continual misuse of the facility may result in restriction of privileges.
- Food service must be provided or authorized by Dining Services, in accordance with health code.
- Technical needs must be submitted to the Media Center at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
- Need the library's mobile SMART Board? Review the SMART Board Reservation Procedures [pdf], then fill out the Online Form.