RRLC Access Card Program
The Access Card Program is a cooperative effort of area libraries to assist current faculty, graduate students, undergraduates, professional and research staff of participating institutions, serious researchers through their public library, and selected high school students with their research needs. The program is sponsored by the Rochester Regional Library Council (RRLC).
Fisher faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students may borrow materials from other college and research libraries in the Rochester area by obtaining an RRLC Access Card. Cards must be renewed each June. Visit our RRLC Access Card Informational Guide. Below is a list of participating libraries.
- Bausch and Lomb
- Eastman Kodak Company
- George Eastman House
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Exelis Inc.
- Monroe Community College
- Monroe Community College – Damon Campus
- Monroe County Library System
- Nazareth College of Rochester
- Roberts Wesleyan College
- Rochester City School District
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- St. John Fisher College
- SUNY Brockport
- SUNY Geneseo
- Strong National Museum of Play
- University of Rochester / River Campus Libraries
- Xerox Corporation