- Mental Health Diagnostic Assessment
- Crisis Intervention (walk-in appointments are available)
Healthy Body Image Group
Healthy Body Image Group is for students who want to give and receive ideas, motivation, and support for improving body image and overall personal wellness.
For more information, visit the Healthy Body Image page.
Note: All visits to the Health and Wellness Center are strictly confidential.
Why Seek Counseling?
There are many reasons why students may choose to seek counseling, including:
- Academics (test anxiety, procrastination)
- Adjustment (homesickness, divorce, loss)
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Stress, Trauma
- Decision Making, Life Goals
- Disabilities, Discrimination
- Eating Disorders
- Gender and Sexual Identity Questions
- Identity Exploration
- Physical, Emotional, and Substance Abuse
- Interpersonal Conflicts
- Relationship and Family Issues
- Hallucinations, Delusions, Paranoia
- Rape, Sexual Assault, and Sexual Abuse
- Self-confidence, Self-understanding
- Thoughts of Suicide or Homicide
If you feel you are in need of counseling, please don't hesitate to make an appointment.
Our counselors are Safe Zone trained.
All counseling and medical records are kept strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone without a student’s written permission, except as required by law and professional ethics.