Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Spring Important Dates & Deadlines
Week of November 2
- Course offering posted to Fish 'R' Net.
- Alternate PINs available for advisors in Fish 'R' Net.
Tuesday, November 10
- Timeslots available in Fish 'R' Net.
Monday, November 16
- Spring registration begin by assigned timeslot for matriculated students. Access to Fish 'R' Net is restricted until your spring 2016 timeslot opens.
Friday, November 20
- All timeslots have opened; access to Fish 'R' Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for spring continues.
Monday, November 23
- In-person registration for Nazareth Language Inter-institutional students begins.
Wednesday, January 6
- In-person registration begins for spring non-matriculated students in the Office of Academic Affairs.
Monday, January 11
- First 7-Week session classes begin.
Thursday, January 14
- Full Term classes begin at 8 a.m. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins.
Friday, January 15
- First Weekend session classes begin.
Saturday, January 16
- Saturday classes begin
Friday, March 4
- Second Weekend session classes begin.
Monday, March 7
- Second 7-Week session classes begin