Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Fall 2014 Important Dates & Deadlines
Tuesday, September 2
- Full Term classes begin at 8:00 am. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins in the Registrar's Office.
- First Seven Week classes begin.
Friday, September 5
- First Weekend session clases begin.
Saturday, September 6
- Saturday clases begin.
Tuesday, October 21
- Second Seven Week classes begin.
Friday, October 24
- Second Weekend session classes begin.
Monday, November 3
- Last day to withdraw from a course with a "W" grade; withdrawls after this result in a grade of "F" or "FA"
- Registration PINs available
Week of November 10
- Registration time slots available in Fish 'R' Net
Monday, November 17
- Spring course registration begins by assigned times
Saturday, December 6
- Full-term Saturday classes meet with final exam held on December 13
Monday, December 8
- Final exams begin
Monday, December 15
- Final grades due at noon