Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Important Dates & Deadlines
Wednesday, January 7
- In-person registration begins for new and continuing undergraduate non-matriculated students in the Office of Academic Affairs.
Monday, January 12
- First 7-Week session classes begin.
- Pharmacy classes begin.
Wednesday, January 14
- Full Term classes begin at 8:00am. In-person registration for RAC Inter-Institutional students begins.
Friday, January 16
- First Weekend session classes begin.
Saturday, January 17
- Saturday classes begin.
Monday, March 9
- Second 7-Week session classes begin
Friday March 13
- Second Weekend session classes begin.