Useful Registration Information
- How to Read Prerequisites
- Web Registration Worksheet [pdf]
- Course Planning Worksheet [pdf]
- Exploring Fisher's Course Offerings [pdf]
- Online Registration Guide [pdf]
- Non-matriculated Registration Information
Summer and Fall 2014 Important Dates & Deadlines
Week of March. 31
- Summer and fall courses posted to Fish 'R' Net.
- Alternate PINs are available for advisors in Fish 'R' Net.
- Timeslots available in Fish 'R' Net.
Friday, April. 11
- Summer registration begins at 9 a.m. Timeslot and alternate PINs are not required.
Monday, April. 14
- Fall registration begins by assigned timeslot. Access to Fish 'R' is restricted until your Fall 2014 timeslot opens.
Wednesday, April. 16
- All timeslots have opened; access to Fish 'R' Net is no longer restricted. Web activity for Summer and Fall continues.
Monday, April 21
- In-person registration for Summer non-matriculated students begins in the Office of Academic Affairs.
Monday, April 28
- In-person registration for Nazareth Language Inter-institutional students begins in the Office.
Friday, Mar. 14
- Second Weekend session classes begin.
Monday, Mar. 10
- Second 7-Week session classes begin.