Help Topic Detail
SJFC Mobile App
The St. John Fisher College mobile application provides important information for students, parents, faculty, staff and guests on your mobile device(s). From the app users can access:
- News and Events
- A map of the college
- Contact information for campus offices; i.e., Bursar, Registrar, etc…
- View grades and class schedules
Be sure to check back often as additional features are added. Below are list of categories contained within the app and additional resources.
- My Grades – Allows an authenticated user to view mid-term and final grades for each semester. (currently enrolled student)
- My Courses – Allows an authenticated user to view a list of currently enrolled classes in a calendar view that allowing user to select and review class details.
- My Notifications – Informs an authenticated user of account holds or notifications (overdue library book, parking tickets, overdue balance, etc…).
News and Events
- Campus Events – A listing of the most current events on campus. Events can be added to any available calendar on a mobile device accessing the application
- College News – Lists honors, awards, and announcements pertaining to the college
- Directory – Allows authenticated users to search for Faculty/Staff and/or students through the directory.
- Campus Services – Contact information for on-campus offices including but not limited to the Registrar’s Office, Bursar’s Office, Office of Information Technology (OIT), Lavery Library, SJFC Bookstore, and Dining Services, etc…
- SJFC Campus Map – Uses the native mapping software on your device to display the names and locations of campus landmarks/buildings. Insert campus information image attached can to located where is looks appropriate
- Safety and Security – Access to the emergency and non-emergency phone numbers for Safety and Security.