Help Topic Detail
OIT Help Desk
To better serve our students, faculty and staff we have partnered with an outside provider to offer 24/7 technical support by calling (585) 385-8016. The walk-up help desks, located in the Academic Computing Center in the basement of Kearney and the Learning Commons on the first floor of the library, are open:
- Kearney K053-weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. when classes are in session.
- Library main floor-weekdays 7:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are excited to offer the extended support hours and look forward to any feedback you can provide on your experience. If you have any questions regarding the 24/7 help desk support please contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-8016.
- Online Password Registration support
- Students get Gmail on your smart phone - Mobile Device Settings [pdf]
- Gmail Resources
- Online video tutorials, application support via Atomic Learning
Introducing the friendly and courteous Help Desk team, ready to assist you!
From Left to Right: Brenda Gilasso, Help Desk Coordinator and Kelly Sullivan, Help Desk Analyst (not pictured)
From Left to Right; Ben, Chloe, Christopher, and Danielle
From Left to Right: Frederic, Jack, Jacob, and Jenna
From Left to Right: Jess, Justine, Katelyn, and Kevin
From Left to Right: Kimberly, Maddy, Marko, and Matthew
From Left to Right: Meghan, Melody Li, Taylor, and William