OIT Launches Mobile App
Earlier this month, the Office of Information Technology launched the College’s new mobile application which will provide important and useful information for students, parents, faculty, staff, and prospective students.
Through the app, users will be able to access the latest news and events, a map of the College, and contact information for offices across campus. Students will also be able to view their grades and class schedules.
The app is available for Android on Google play and for iPhones in the App Store.
- Online Email Archive
- Fisher’s Tech Support Services Director Shares Best Practices at Tech Summit
- Campus Phone Upgrade
- Summer Computer Updates
- OIT Staff Member Wins Award at SUNY Film Festival
- OIT Launches Mobile App
- OIT and Wegmans School of Pharmacy Publish Case Study
- OIT Staff Member Receives Award
- “The Irish Vampire” Coming to Fisher
- OIT Staff to Present at Regional Conference