Office of Information Technology
The Help Desk is the primary contact for all support issues.
- Email: email@example.com
- Help Desk Online: helpdesk.sjfc.edu
- Phone: (585) 385-8016
- Location: Basement of Kearney Hall in K-053
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Check out our Help Desk help topic for more information.
- Student Resources.
- Manage various academic and administrative aspects of your college account with Fish 'R' Net. Blackboard allows faculty to provide students with course materials, discussion boards, and more. Student Gmail is available from the Fisher intranet page. Check for real-time lab computer availability.
- Faculty Resources.
- Banner supports all major business and student functions. Blackboard accounts are generated automatically; OIT can assist with login or password problems. Labs and classroom resources and requests for Media equipment. Accessing support for Email-Outlook account on-campus or Webmail for off campus email access. Technology training classes or online video tutorials are available.
- Staff Resources.
- The OIT Help Desk is available to assist you with your technology needs. Banner supports all major business and student functions. Accessing support for Email-Outlook account on-campus or Webmail for off campus email access. Technology training classes or online video tutorials are available.
Google Apps for Faculty and Staff
Wed., October 29, 2014 at 9:30 AMCourse Description: A PivotTable can quickly combine and compare data, enable you to select data in an interactive way. Each column of data becomes a field that can be used in a PivotTable. A PivotTable can automatically sort, count, and total the data from an Excel spreadsheet and create a second table displaying the summarized data. New features of 2010 include Show Values (a way to try out several different calculations), six new calculations, and the ability to turn on or off visual totals.
Target Audience: Intermediate (Faculty and staff) Class limit: 6 Register for this Session
Please include the date and time for this course in the registration form