Office of Information Technology
The Help Desk is the primary contact for all support issues.
- Email: email@example.com
- Help Desk Online: helpdesk.sjfc.edu
- Phone: (585) 385-8016
- Location: Basement of Kearney Hall in K-053
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Check out our Help Desk help topic for more information.
- Student Resources.
- Manage various academic and administrative resources through mySJFC including Fish 'R' Net, Blackboard, and Gmail. View our student computer recommendations, get Microsoft Office, and view lab computer availability.
- Faculty Resources.
- Banner supports all major business and student functions. Blackboard accounts are generated automatically; OIT can assist with login or password problems. Labs and classroom resources and requests for Media equipment. Accessing support for Email-Outlook account on-campus or Webmail for off campus email access. Technology training classes or online video tutorials are available.
- Staff Resources.
- The OIT Help Desk is available to assist you with your technology needs. Banner supports all major business and student functions. Access support for Email-Outlook accounts on-campus or Webmail for off-campus email access. Technology training classes and online video tutorials are also available.