- Eating healthy snacks during the day can help keep your metabolism going throughout your day and help stop the urge to eat in the evening.
- Breathing correctly while exercising helps ignite the burning of fat.
- People who eat breakfast are more likely to maintain a healthy weight and generally feel better throughout the day.
- Keeping a record of your workouts will help you to push yourself, and see your progress. (Healthy Rewards!)
- It is important to use proper form and technique when exercising, especially when your muscles are fatigued. If you fail to do this, there is a higher risk of injury.
- Washing the car for 20 minutes will burn 100 calories for a 150 pound person.
Recipes of the Month
Cooking with Joel!
Thanks for attending the Cooking with Joel session - enjoy his healthy back-to-school recipes!
Best 10 Apps for Losing Weight and Counting Calories:
Lose It! • Calorie Tracker • Health Cubby • Myfitnesspal • Daily Burners • Smoothie Selector • Food Planner Lite • VeganXpress • Slim Down Shopping List • The Carrot