Healthy U Hub
Healthy U Wellness Program at St. John Fisher College
St. John Fisher College values the wellbeing of each individual faculty and staff member. The wellness program, "Healthy U," is committed to encouraging employees to make personal choices that promote optimal health and to creating a culture of total wellness.
It is the mission of the St. John Fisher College Healthy U program to provide a variety of opportunities designed to encourage personal growth in the area of total wellness. St. John Fisher College will recognize its employees' diverse needs and interests by promoting educational programming, events, activities, resources and the use of facilities in areas such as fitness, nutrition and general health.
Nutrition & Fitness
Check out our Nutrition & Fitness page for healthy tips, recipes, resources, and more!
- Monday & Wednesday | 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- COP Conference Room, Campus Center
- Tuesday & Thursday | 4:45-5:30 p.m.
- Athletic Center Functional Training Room (June 2 - Sept. 10)
- Rowing at Pittsford Indoor Rowing Center (Resumes in fall)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6-8:30 a.m.
- Date will be posted in the fall when this resumes
- Campus shuttle departs from the Athletic Center at 6 a.m. and returns at 7:45 a.m.
Upcoming Healthy U Events
There are no upcoming Healthy U events at this time. Visit the comprehensive campus calendar for more upcoming events.