Healthy U Hub
2013-2014 Exercise Classes
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
COP Conference Room
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Michaelhouse Performing Arts Space
*Classes will end the last week of May 2014
Eat Well, Live Well 2014
The Eat Well, Live Well Challenge for 2014 begins on April 6th. There is still plenty of time to sign up and get on a team. Please contact the email@example.com if you have any questions.
Here are some helpful resources for the entire campus community to use, long after the Eat Well, Live Well challenge is over. We hope these guides will help you continue to eat well and live even better!
- What counts as a cup of fruit?
- What counts as a cup of vegetables?
- Build a better salad!
- 50 ways to eat healthy.
- Portion control guide for your wallet!
- Daily meal template
- America on the Move - step conversion chart
One of the Eat Well, Live Well teams - Whopper Stoppers!
Links for Wellness and Nutrition
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
Please submit recipes to our suggestion box, we will be featuring an employee "recipe of the month."