Healthy U Hub
Healthy U Wellness Program at St. John Fisher College
St. John Fisher College values the wellbeing of each individual faculty and staff member. The wellness program, "Healthy U," is committed to encouraging employees to make personal choices that promote optimal health and to creating a culture of total wellness.
It is the mission of the St. John Fisher College Healthy U program to provide a variety of opportunities designed to encourage personal growth in the area of total wellness. St. John Fisher College will recognize its employees' diverse needs and interests by promoting educational programming, events, activities, resources and the use of facilities in areas such as fitness, nutrition and general health.
Nutrition & Fitness
Check out our Nutrition & Fitness page for healthy tips, recipes, resources, and more!
- Monday & Wednesday | 11 - 11:45 a.m.
- COP Conference Room, Campus Center
- Tuesday & Thursday | 4:45 - 5:30 p.m.
- Athletic Center Functional Training Room
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday | 6:30 - 7:30 a.m.
- Nov. 2 - 24; Nov 30 - Dec. 18; Jan. 15 - Feb. 19
- Pittsford Indoor Rowing Club
2800 Clover St.
Pittsford, NY 14534
- The most direct route is...
Following East Ave passed Nazareth College
Turn right at the cemetery onto French Road
Continue Past Monroe Avenue.
Turn Left onto Clover St.
Take a left at the top of the bridge crossing the Erie Canal at Lock 32.
- Tuesdays | 6:45 - 7:45 a.m.
- Wednesdays | 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Athletic Center Weight Room