Healthy U Hub
Healthy U Wellness Program at St. John Fisher College
St. John Fisher College values the wellbeing of each individual faculty and staff member. The wellness program, "Healthy U," is committed to encouraging employees to make personal choices that promote optimal health and to creating a culture of total wellness.
It is the mission of the St. John Fisher College Healthy U program to provide a variety of opportunities designed to encourage personal growth in the area of total wellness. St. John Fisher College will recognize its employees' diverse needs and interests by promoting educational programming, events, activities, resources and the use of facilities in areas such as fitness, nutrition, and general health.
Nutrition & Fitness
Check out our Nutrition & Fitness page for healthy tips, recipes, resources, and more!
Monday and Wednesday | noon - 12:45 p.m.
COP Conference Room, Campus Center
Contact: Carol Ziegler
What to Expect
- You may change your clothes in the nearby restroom on the same floor as the conference room.
- Yoga mats are available (no charge)
- You won’t be too sweaty so you can go back to work without showering
- It’s a nice workout that increases flexibility and strength
Tuesday and Thursday | 4:45 - 5:30 p.m.
Athletic Center Functional Training Room
Contact: Teri Edom
What to Expect
- You may change your clothes in the locker room
- The Athletic Center Functional Training Room is located on the second floor.
- Don’t worry if you can't dance or aren’t coordinated
- It is a fun work out
Upcoming Healthy U Events
- Healthy U Presents: Wegmans Nutrition Workshop - Added Sugars
Thu., October 20, 2016
12:30 PM | Event Details
- Healthy U Presents: Cooking with Joel Kraft
Fri., November 04, 2016
12:00 PM | Event Details
Healthy U Committee Members
- Kristen Anderson
- Amanda Burns
- Teri Edom - Co-chair
- Kimberly Felton
- Tracy Gatewood
- Paul Goverts
- Crystal Gulian
- Rebecca Kieffer - Co-chair
- Jill McCabe
- Brenda McDermott
- Lynda Page
- Tara Preteroti
- Sara Shipley
- Ron Silco
- Britta Stackwick
- Juana Vega
- Eryn Yates
- Carol Ziegler