Healthy U Hub
Wednesday, February 12
A Healthy U Meal for Two!
Cooking for Valentine's Day with Joel Kraft!
Wilson Formal Lounge
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
PLEASE RSVP TO firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-2014 Exercise Classes
Wednesdays and Fridays, 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
COP Conference Room
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Michaelhouse Performing Arts Space
*Classes will end the last week of May 2014
Eat Well, Live Well
Here are some helpful resources for the entire campus community to use, long after the Eat Well, Live Well challenge is over. We hope these guides will help you continue to eat well and live even better!
- What counts as a cup of fruit?
- What counts as a cup of vegetables?
- Build a better salad!
- 50 ways to eat healthy.
- Portion control guide for your wallet!
- Daily meal template
- America on the Move - step conversion chart
One of the Eat Well, Live Well teams - Whopper Stoppers!
Links for Wellness and Nutrition
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
Please submit recipes to our suggestion box, we will be featuring an employee "recipe of the month."