In order to support employees’ personal and professional development, and to foster life-long learning experiences, the College offers several educational assistance plans for employees and/or their spouses and dependents. Eligibility requirements for graduate and undergraduate plans vary. Please see section E13 of the Employee Handbook [pdf] for additional information on the various programs.
Please use the links below to access the appropriate tuition remission forms that may need to be completed.
- Undergraduate Tuition Remission Instructions and Form [pdf]
- Graduate Tuition Remission Instructions and Form [pdf]
- Athletics Staff Associate Graduate Tuition Agreement [pdf]
The College offers an Employee Assistance Program [pdf] to all its employees. The program provides free, confidential, and professional assistance to help employees and their families resolve problems that affect their personal lives or job performance. These problems may include alcohol or drug abuse, marital difficulties, financial or legal problems, emotional difficulties, or parent/child issues. For more information, please use the contact information below.
EAP Contact Info
If you incur an accident, injury, and/or illness while working on campus, immediately notify your Supervisor/Manager and the Safety and Security Department. You must also complete an internal Accident Report Form [pdf] as soon as possible following the incident. This formed must be signed by both you and your supervisor and forwarded to the Human Resources Department.
The contact information for the College's workers' compensation insurance carrier is:
The PMA Insurance Group
5789 Widewaters Parkway
Dewitt, NY 13214
Medical providers associated with your on-the-job accident, injury, or illness will need this information in order to properly bill for expenses incurred.
For additional information on medical cost reimbursement and wage replacement benefit as a result of the on-the-job accident or injury, please consult the St. John Fisher College Employee Handbook [pdf], page E12.
A variety of discounts are available to employees through the College’s membership in the My Better Benefits program. For more information on the participating merchants and the discounts offered, please visit the My Better Benefits website.
Discounted movie tickets and car wash coupons may be purchased at the Student Accounts window on the second floor of Kearney.
The Hartford provides the following additional benefits for full-time employees at St. John Fisher College. Brochures are available outside the Human Resources Office or you may use the links below to learn more about these programs:
- Ability Assist Program [pdf]: Provides assistance for employees and their families to cope with life, from the everyday to the unexpected. Counselors are available 24/7/365 through a toll-free number for assessment and consultations.
- Employee Travel Assistance Program [pdf]: Provides three kinds of travel related services – pre-trip information, emergency medical assistance, and emergency personal services.
- EstateGuidance Will Services [pdf]: Provides assistance to employees to create a simple, legally binding will quickly and conveniently online.