The St. John Fisher College Retirement Plan [pdf] describes the benefits to which you may be entitled under the Plan, your rights and your responsibilities. This document plus the summaries made available by the institutions sponsoring investment funds under the Plan are intended to serve as a summary plan description to inform eligible employees about the Plan’s terms and their rights under it.
The Summary Plan Description [pdf] for the St. John Fisher College Welfare Benefits Plan describes the benefits to which you may be entitled under the Plan, your rights, and responsibilities. This document and the certificates of insurance for its underlying benefits are intended to inform eligible employees about the Plan’s terms and their rights under it. The specific benefits offered under the Plan are:
- Flexible Benefits Program and Pre-Tax Premium Benefits Program [pdf]
- Long Term Disability Benefits [pdf]
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Personal Accident Benefits [pdf]
- Employee Assistance Plan Benefits [pdf]
- Leave of Absence Eligibility Matrix [pdf]
- Dependent Eligibility Summary [pdf]
- Summary Annual Report of Benefits [pdf]
* These contracts represent the benefits at the time that they are issued to St. John Fisher College. They are not to be relied upon as the official description of the benefits and Excellus Health Plan, Inc. will not routinely update them. Individual employees should refer to their actual contracts and the Excellus Customer Service Department with questions, using the telephone number listed on their Excellus BlueCross BlueShield ID cards.