New Undergraduate Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Fisher!
- View and Print your Financial Aid Package [pdf]
- Detailed Description of Financial Aid Awards
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Award [pdf]
- Great Beginnings Presentation [pdf]
Accepting/Declining Financial Aid
Once you have decided to attend Fisher, and you have been awarded Federal Work Study, a Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Direct Student Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan, and/or a Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan for the 2013-14 aid year, you must log on to Fish 'R' Net to accept, decline, or accept partial amounts of these awards. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.
See Instructions for Accepting or Declining Your Financial Aid [pdf] for more information.
Loan Application Instructions
- Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loan [pdf]
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan [pdf]
- Federal Perkins Loan [pdf]
Dollars & Sense TV: Financial Aid Videos
Get your financial aid questions answered with our informative video series.
- Using Fish 'R' Net to Accept/Decline Financial Aid, Print Your Award Letter, and More
- Private Student Loan Programs
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Grant
Was your FAFSA selected for verification?
If so, please submit the following documentation to the Financial Aid Office:
- Dependent Verification Worksheet [pdf]
- Copy of parent's 2012 Federal Tax Return Transcript*
- Copy of parent's 2012 W-2's
- Copy of student's 2012 Federal Tax Return Transcript*
- Copy of student's 2012 W-2's
If you are an Independent student, please submit the Independent Verification Worksheet [pdf] and your spouse's (if applicable) Federal Tax Return Transcript* and W-2's.
*We cannot accept copies of Federal Tax Return(s) for verification. Instead, we need to collect Federal Tax Return Transcripts. You can obtain a Federal Tax Return Transcript at www.irs.gov OR by calling 1-800-908-9946.
Parents and students that request that tax data be loaded from the IRS database using the IRS Data Retrieval tool on the student's FAFSA may be waived from providing the Federal Tax Return Transcript. Check out a short IRS Data Retrieval video on YouTube for more information.