Best Practices Overview
There are an ever-growing number of educational technologies available for faculty to utilize in course design and delivery, from those available on campus to those freely available on the web. Selecting the appropriate tool to meet your needs and understanding the best practices specific to that technology will increase your success and confidence, enabling you to positively impact the learning experiences in your courses.
To the right is a list of best practices focused on a variety of educational technology areas. These best practices also highlight some of the great work already taking place on campus by Fisher faculty in the use of these technologies. Feel free to reach out to these individuals for more information on how they are using these technologies in their teaching.
Best Practices Resources
- Effective Use of Digital Media [pdf]
- Effective Use of Student-Created Media [pdf]
- Effective Use of Clickers [pdf]
- Effective Use of Lecture Capture [pdf]
- Effective Use of Personal Capture [pdf]
- Effective Use of Web Conferencing [pdf]
- Effective Use of ePortfolios [pdf]