International Student Services
Academic Affairs coordinates international advisement and services at Fisher. If you are an international student, we can advise you on a variety of matters from pathways to becoming a non-immigrant student to employment benefits and legal status maintenance.
International Student Admissions
Newly Accepted Students
- All Newly Accepted International Students
- Applying for an I-20 Document
- Financial Documentation Guidelines & Requirements
- New Students Currently Outside the U.S.
- SEVIS Fee for New Students
- Applying for a Student Visa
- Traveling to the U.S.
- New International Transfer Students Currently Inside the U.S.
- Transfer Information
- New International Students Changing Status Inside the U.S.
- Change of Status Information
- International Student Orientation & SEVIS Check-In
- F-1 Regulations & Maintaining Status
- Travel & Reentry Information
- Temporary Visits Abroad & Reentry to the U.S.
- Travel to Another Foreign Country