Your instructor should always be your first source of help in a class. Beyond that, Peer Tutoring for most 100-200 level courses is coordinated by Margie Murphy in the Office of Academic Affairs, Kearney 202.
The Writing Center assists students with most written work. Skilled writers know the value of a second reader!
The Math Center is open Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to noon.
If your class isn't specified on the list below, refer to Peer Tutoring through OAA.
- View the Accounting Tutoring Schedule [pdf].
- BIOL 105: Assigned tutoring groups - Peer Tutoring
- BIOL 120: Tutoring is built into the recitation course. See your instructor.
- BIOL 120: Assigned tutoring groups - Peer Tutoring
- Other BIOL 100-200 courses: Peer Tutoring
- CHEM 103-104: Assigned tutoring groups, see Department Chair, Dr. Lantzky
- CHEM 201-202: Peer Tutoring
- CHEM 214 & 365: Math Center
- CSCI 161 & 162: Math Center
- Writing Center: Appointment via TutorTrac required.
- View the Finance Tutoring Schedule [pdf]