Your instructor should always be your first source of help in a class. Beyond that, Peer Tutoring for most 100-200 level courses is coordinated by Margie Murphy in the Office of Academic Affairs, Kearney 202.
The Writing Center assists students with most written work. Skilled writers know the value of a 2nd reader!
The Math Center tutors MATH, MSTI, and intro-level CSCI coursework. Some math tutors can also assist with BIOL 120; CHEM 120, Gen and Organic CHEM; ECON 105, 106 & 221; PHYS 121/122; and PSYC 100 & 201.
If your class isn't specified on the list below, refer to Peer Tutoring through OAA.
- View the Spring 2014 ACCT tutoring schedule [pdf].
- BIOL 120: Tutoring is built into the recitation course. See your instructor.
- Other BIOL 100-200 courses: Peer Tutoring
- CHEM 103-104: Assigned tutoring groups, see Department Chair, Dr. Lantzky
- CHEM 201-202: Peer Tutoring and Math Center
- Writing Center: Appointment via TutorTrac required.
- View the Spring 2014 FINA tutoring schedule [pdf].