The Office of Academic Affairs is a team of professionals who help students set individual learning goals and provide accurate information and guidance about academic programs, services, and college expectations as means of achieving those goals.
Why Visit Academic Affairs?
- Declare or change your major/minor
- Get help choosing a major/minor
- Improve your academic performance
- Request disability accommodations
- Access tutoring resources
Course registration for fall begins November 18th by assigned time.