The Chapel Fund
About the Chapel of St. Basil the Great
St. John Fisher College is planning to build a chapel adjacent to Kearney Hall, creating a new focal point for the campus. The new chapel will serve as a tribute to the Basilian Fathers and will reinforce the College's commitment to the tradition of Catholic education.
How You Can Help
We are seeking the support of alumni and friends like you to raise the $2.3 million needed to construct the new chapel.
You can be part of a lasting legacy in the following ways:
- Make a one-time gift or recurring (monthly) gift online (select "Current Initiatives" in the Designate Your Gift section and then select "The Chapel Fund")
- Contact Bob Moline '68 directly at (585) 385-5244 or email@example.com.
The College welcomes gifts that memorialize or honor both deceased and living individuals. Below is a short list of sample naming opportunities in the chapel:
- Large windows (12) - $150,000
- Choir area - $100,000
- Small windows (4) - $50,000
- Stations of the Cross (14) - $10,000
- Chairs (300) - $1,000
If you are interested in one of these naming opportunities, please contact Bob Moline '68 at (585) 385-5244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"As a deacon in the Rochester diocese and an alumnus of St. John Fisher College, I feel the chapel is a testament to our Basilian heritage, and a symbol of our commitment. Please join me in supporting this transformative and faith-affirming campus project."
- Mike Piehler ’69, Chairman of the St. John Fisher College Chapel Fund Committee
Mike Piehler ’69 (Chair)
Don Bausch ’65, Larry Boudens ’58, Pat Brown ’93, Charlie Constantino ’61, Tom D’Agostino ’76, Bill Farone ’57, Joe Hazard ’72, Ed Lynd ’56, Michelle Magee ’83, Ken Mangan ’56, Bob Moline ’68, Bob O’Brien ’57, Angelo Piccone ’73, Bernadette Pruett ’76, Bob Ross ’61, Peter Trabold ’56, Rick Walsh ’75