Scholarship Golf Tournament Raises Over $100,000
On Monday, June 6, St. John Fisher College held its 29th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament in honor of Father Charles J. Lavery, President of Fisher from 1958-1980,and Father Joseph Dorsey, a longtime member of the College's senior administration. Since the tournament began in 1982, it has raised over $1,000,000 that has been used to fund student scholarships for the College.
Over 130 golfers participated in a morning and afternoon tournament at Oak Hill Country Club. Marty Moll Jr. '82 has been Chair of the tournament since it began. Sal LaBella '62 served as this year's Honorary Chairman.
The tournament raised over $100,000 for the fourth consecutive year. Kaylee Kramer '11 spoke at the tournament banquet about the importance of the scholarship support she received while she was a student at Fisher.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- College Honors Alumni in Tree Planting Ceremony
- Bain to Take Farewell Tour, Visit Alumni Across Country
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- College Inducts Four into Science and Technology Hall of Fame
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!