Scholarship Golf Tournament Raises Over $100,000
On Monday, June 6, St. John Fisher College held its 29th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament in honor of Father Charles J. Lavery, President of Fisher from 1958-1980,and Father Joseph Dorsey, a longtime member of the College's senior administration. Since the tournament began in 1982, it has raised over $1,000,000 that has been used to fund student scholarships for the College.
Over 130 golfers participated in a morning and afternoon tournament at Oak Hill Country Club. Marty Moll Jr. '82 has been Chair of the tournament since it began. Sal LaBella '62 served as this year's Honorary Chairman.
The tournament raised over $100,000 for the fourth consecutive year. Kaylee Kramer '11 spoke at the tournament banquet about the importance of the scholarship support she received while she was a student at Fisher.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain
- Jeffrey Holbrook ’88 Honored as Sport Manager of the Year
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament
- Fisher Advances to the Sweet 16
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine