Scholarship Golf Tournament Raises Over $100,000
On Monday, June 6, St. John Fisher College held its 29th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament in honor of Father Charles J. Lavery, President of Fisher from 1958-1980,and Father Joseph Dorsey, a longtime member of the College's senior administration. Since the tournament began in 1982, it has raised over $1,000,000 that has been used to fund student scholarships for the College.
Over 130 golfers participated in a morning and afternoon tournament at Oak Hill Country Club. Marty Moll Jr. '82 has been Chair of the tournament since it began. Sal LaBella '62 served as this year's Honorary Chairman.
The tournament raised over $100,000 for the fourth consecutive year. Kaylee Kramer '11 spoke at the tournament banquet about the importance of the scholarship support she received while she was a student at Fisher.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Phil Castleberry Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement at St. John Fisher College
- President Rooney to Deliver February First Friday Lecture
- Crowning Career
- Fisher Alumna Assumes Appointment as Federal Clerk
- Fisher Alumnus Serves as Distinguished Professorship at RIT
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists