Scholarship Golf Tournament Raises Over $100,000
On Monday, June 6, St. John Fisher College held its 29th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament in honor of Father Charles J. Lavery, President of Fisher from 1958-1980,and Father Joseph Dorsey, a longtime member of the College's senior administration. Since the tournament began in 1982, it has raised over $1,000,000 that has been used to fund student scholarships for the College.
Over 130 golfers participated in a morning and afternoon tournament at Oak Hill Country Club. Marty Moll Jr. '82 has been Chair of the tournament since it began. Sal LaBella '62 served as this year's Honorary Chairman.
The tournament raised over $100,000 for the fourth consecutive year. Kaylee Kramer '11 spoke at the tournament banquet about the importance of the scholarship support she received while she was a student at Fisher.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Fisher Alumnus Named Outstanding Educator by Maryland Teachers Council
- King Penguins Focus of December First Friday Lecture
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C