Campagna Presents at Annual Giving Conference
Sarah Campagna, Director of the Fisher Fund, recently presented at the Northeast Annual Giving Conference, which took place at SUNY Oneonta March 9.
The two-day event attracted over 230 development professionals from across the Northeast, with some coming from as far away as Oregon and Florida.
Campagna presented, “Developing Student Awareness, Philanthropy and Young Alumni Giving Programs,” with two colleagues, Jessica Moquin, SUNY Oswego Associate Director of Annual Giving, and Kerry Gotham, Nazareth College Director of Alumni Relations.
Their presentation focused on learning new ideas to engage and educate students about annual giving, as well as getting resources to plan a senior class gift and young alumni giving. Campagna specifically presented on student awareness programs showcased at the 2011 conference.
Featured keynote speakers included Penelope Burk and Bob Burdenski, two of the most widely-recognized names in the annual giving field.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament
- Fisher Advances to the Sweet 16
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition