Campagna Presents at Annual Giving Conference
Sarah Campagna, Director of the Fisher Fund, recently presented at the Northeast Annual Giving Conference, which took place at SUNY Oneonta March 9.
The two-day event attracted over 230 development professionals from across the Northeast, with some coming from as far away as Oregon and Florida.
Campagna presented, “Developing Student Awareness, Philanthropy and Young Alumni Giving Programs,” with two colleagues, Jessica Moquin, SUNY Oswego Associate Director of Annual Giving, and Kerry Gotham, Nazareth College Director of Alumni Relations.
Their presentation focused on learning new ideas to engage and educate students about annual giving, as well as getting resources to plan a senior class gift and young alumni giving. Campagna specifically presented on student awareness programs showcased at the 2011 conference.
Featured keynote speakers included Penelope Burk and Bob Burdenski, two of the most widely-recognized names in the annual giving field.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- Convocation Brunch Brings Seniors Together for Reflection, Recognition
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers
- Keith Senglaub ’81 Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- First Friday Lecture to Explore Presidential Election
- Fisher Alumni Contribute to Preservation of Irish History