Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
The Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter recently held its annual awards dinner on November 14 at the Buffalo Yacht Club, honoring three Western New York alumni.
Dr. Joseph Zambon '73, Professor of Periodontology at SUNY Buffalo, received the Lifetime Achievement Award. Scott Socha '93, Vice President and Treasurer for Delaware North Companies, was presented with the Alumnus of the Year Award. And Alice (Miller) Mackey '02, a special education teacher at North Park Junior High School in Lockport, received the Outstanding Young Alumnus Award. The criteria for all of the awards includes outstanding professional accomplishments and continuing support of Fisher.
BNAC was formally established in the fall of 2007 to provide opportunities for alumni working and living in Western New York to establish mutually beneficial support networks and participate in the continuing growth and development of the College.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!
- Where Are You Now?
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- Scholarship Golf Tournament Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $125,000
- Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association