New Track and Field Taking Shape
Construction on St. John Fisher College's new Polisseni Track and Field Complex continues to make great progress, is on schedule, and is expected to be complete in July. This week, construction crews began to lay down the track itself.
The Polisseni Track and Field is the result of a generous $3 million donation from the Polisseni Foundation back in January of 2010. As a result, this fall, Fisher will add seven varsity sports to the roster, including men's and women's indoor and outdoor track and field, men's and women's cross country, and field hockey.
The complex will also include grandstand seating for 1,000, along with new locker rooms and restrooms.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry