New Track and Field Taking Shape
Construction on St. John Fisher College's new Polisseni Track and Field Complex continues to make great progress, is on schedule, and is expected to be complete in July. This week, construction crews began to lay down the track itself.
The Polisseni Track and Field is the result of a generous $3 million donation from the Polisseni Foundation back in January of 2010. As a result, this fall, Fisher will add seven varsity sports to the roster, including men's and women's indoor and outdoor track and field, men's and women's cross country, and field hockey.
The complex will also include grandstand seating for 1,000, along with new locker rooms and restrooms.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch