New Track and Field Taking Shape
Construction on St. John Fisher College's new Polisseni Track and Field Complex continues to make great progress, is on schedule, and is expected to be complete in July. This week, construction crews began to lay down the track itself.
The Polisseni Track and Field is the result of a generous $3 million donation from the Polisseni Foundation back in January of 2010. As a result, this fall, Fisher will add seven varsity sports to the roster, including men's and women's indoor and outdoor track and field, men's and women's cross country, and field hockey.
The complex will also include grandstand seating for 1,000, along with new locker rooms and restrooms.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain
- Jeffrey Holbrook ’88 Honored as Sport Manager of the Year
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament
- Fisher Advances to the Sweet 16
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23