New Track and Field Taking Shape
Construction on St. John Fisher College's new Polisseni Track and Field Complex continues to make great progress, is on schedule, and is expected to be complete in July. This week, construction crews began to lay down the track itself.
The Polisseni Track and Field is the result of a generous $3 million donation from the Polisseni Foundation back in January of 2010. As a result, this fall, Fisher will add seven varsity sports to the roster, including men's and women's indoor and outdoor track and field, men's and women's cross country, and field hockey.
The complex will also include grandstand seating for 1,000, along with new locker rooms and restrooms.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Accounting Alumni Society Honors John “Jack” Murphy ’55 with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family