New Track and Field Taking Shape
Construction on St. John Fisher College's new Polisseni Track and Field Complex continues to make great progress, is on schedule, and is expected to be complete in July. This week, construction crews began to lay down the track itself.
The Polisseni Track and Field is the result of a generous $3 million donation from the Polisseni Foundation back in January of 2010. As a result, this fall, Fisher will add seven varsity sports to the roster, including men's and women's indoor and outdoor track and field, men's and women's cross country, and field hockey.
The complex will also include grandstand seating for 1,000, along with new locker rooms and restrooms.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!
- Where Are You Now?
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- Scholarship Golf Tournament Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $125,000
- Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association