Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative