Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Alum, Media and Communication Professor Collaborate on Video Production Course Project
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain
- Jeffrey Holbrook ’88 Honored as Sport Manager of the Year
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament