Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Announces Construction of New Chapel
- Tenures Begin for New Chairs, Member of St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- Convocation Brunch Brings Seniors Together for Reflection, Recognition
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers