Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!
- Where Are You Now?
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- Scholarship Golf Tournament Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $125,000
- Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
- District Attorney Sandra Doorley Serves as Guest Speaker at 13th Annual Justinian Luncheon