Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- College Honors Alumni in Tree Planting Ceremony
- Bain to Take Farewell Tour, Visit Alumni Across Country
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- College Inducts Four into Science and Technology Hall of Fame
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)