Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Fisher Alumnus Named Outstanding Educator by Maryland Teachers Council
- King Penguins Focus of December First Friday Lecture
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C