Class of 2011 Exceeds Fisher Fund Expectations
This spring, the St. John Fisher College Alumni Board of Directors challenged the Class of 2011 to make more donations to the Fisher Fund than previous graduating classes. Members of the board pledged a $500 donation to the class if they could secure gifts from 225 graduating seniors, which would be a 30% increase over even the most successful senior class fundraisers in Fisher's recent past.
The Class of 2011 went beyond this goal, with 259 members of the class making donations. Hear from some of the donors about why they chose Fisher, and why they chose to give back!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Phil Castleberry Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement at St. John Fisher College
- President Rooney to Deliver February First Friday Lecture
- Crowning Career
- Fisher Alumna Assumes Appointment as Federal Clerk
- Fisher Alumnus Serves as Distinguished Professorship at RIT
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture