Rochester Art Club Spring Exhibition in O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery Opens May 7
Beginning on May 7, St. John Fisher College will host an art exhibit in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center titled, “Rochester Art Club – Spring Exhibition for Signature Members.”
The Rochester Art Club was founded in 1877 and is the second oldest art organization in the country. Awards will be announced on May 18, and the juror’s critique will take place on Sunday, May 20 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The exhibit is free and open to the public. Gallery hours are Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and on Friday, 9:00 a.m. – noon. The exhibit runs through June 24, 2012.
For more information about the exhibit, please contact Calista Amering at 585-385-7322 or at email@example.com.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation