Terrigino ’89 to be Honored at Accounting Awards Banquet
Steven Terrigino ’89 will be honored as the Alumnus of the Year at the 2014 Accounting Alumni Society Awards Dinner on March 20 at Locust Hill Country Club.
Terrigino is partner in The Bonadio Group’s Small Business Advisory Group. He has been with the firm since 1995.
The College will also present the Rising Star Award to six alumni at the event. The award is given to alumni who have found success early in their careers, and honorees are chosen based on career achievements, involvement with both the community and the College, and demonstrated potential for even greater success as their accounting careers mature. The 2014 Rising Stars will include: Jeremiah Ditch ’04, Michelle Pyzik ’06, Mike Messenger ’06, Stacy Humennyj ’06, Rodney Asse ’06, and Dana Fritz ’08.
For more information about the event, contact Chris Sullivan at (585) 385-8001 or email@example.com.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain
- Jeffrey Holbrook ’88 Honored as Sport Manager of the Year
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament
- Fisher Advances to the Sweet 16
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine