Terrigino ’89 to be Honored at Accounting Awards Banquet
Steven Terrigino ’89 will be honored as the Alumnus of the Year at the 2014 Accounting Alumni Society Awards Dinner on March 20 at Locust Hill Country Club.
Terrigino is partner in The Bonadio Group’s Small Business Advisory Group. He has been with the firm since 1995.
The College will also present the Rising Star Award to six alumni at the event. The award is given to alumni who have found success early in their careers, and honorees are chosen based on career achievements, involvement with both the community and the College, and demonstrated potential for even greater success as their accounting careers mature. The 2014 Rising Stars will include: Jeremiah Ditch ’04, Michelle Pyzik ’06, Mike Messenger ’06, Stacy Humennyj ’06, Rodney Asse ’06, and Dana Fritz ’08.
For more information about the event, contact Chris Sullivan at (585) 385-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Fisher Unveils Statue in Memory of Alumnus Thomas Way ’66 on Veteran’s Day
- Natural Landscapes Subject of New Exhibit at Fisher’s Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Eight Inducted into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Rosica, Smith Meet with Pope Francis
- Annual Giving Campaign Kicks Off with Luncheon
- Rochester Radio Show Comes to Fisher during November First Friday Lecture