Terrigino ’89 to be Honored at Accounting Awards Banquet
Steven Terrigino ’89 will be honored as the Alumnus of the Year at the 2014 Accounting Alumni Society Awards Dinner on March 20 at Locust Hill Country Club.
Terrigino is partner in The Bonadio Group’s Small Business Advisory Group. He has been with the firm since 1995.
The College will also present the Rising Star Award to six alumni at the event. The award is given to alumni who have found success early in their careers, and honorees are chosen based on career achievements, involvement with both the community and the College, and demonstrated potential for even greater success as their accounting careers mature. The 2014 Rising Stars will include: Jeremiah Ditch ’04, Michelle Pyzik ’06, Mike Messenger ’06, Stacy Humennyj ’06, Rodney Asse ’06, and Dana Fritz ’08.
For more information about the event, contact Chris Sullivan at (585) 385-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- College Honors Alumni in Tree Planting Ceremony
- Bain to Take Farewell Tour, Visit Alumni Across Country
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- College Inducts Four into Science and Technology Hall of Fame
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!