Art Gallery Dedicated in Memory of Patricia O’Keefe Ross
On Monday, May 31, St. John Fisher College held a dedication ceremony to officially name the Welcome Center Art Gallery in memory of Patricia O'Keefe Ross.
Dr. Donald Bain, President, was on hand to unveil the plaque and make remarks about the Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery, named after the late wife of 1961 alumni, Dr. Robert Ross. Also in attendance were Ross family members and friends.
Patricia O'Keefe Ross passed away in 2009. She was a 1973 graduate of the MBA program at the University of Rochester, and worked for Empire State College for 26 years. She and Dr. Ross were married for 50 years. Her love for the arts was what inspired her husband to make a gift to the College in her memory.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Phil Castleberry Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement at St. John Fisher College
- President Rooney to Deliver February First Friday Lecture
- Crowning Career
- Fisher Alumna Assumes Appointment as Federal Clerk
- Fisher Alumnus Serves as Distinguished Professorship at RIT
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists