Art Gallery Dedicated in Memory of Patricia O’Keefe Ross
On Monday, May 31, St. John Fisher College held a dedication ceremony to officially name the Welcome Center Art Gallery in memory of Patricia O'Keefe Ross.
Dr. Donald Bain, President, was on hand to unveil the plaque and make remarks about the Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery, named after the late wife of 1961 alumni, Dr. Robert Ross. Also in attendance were Ross family members and friends.
Patricia O'Keefe Ross passed away in 2009. She was a 1973 graduate of the MBA program at the University of Rochester, and worked for Empire State College for 26 years. She and Dr. Ross were married for 50 years. Her love for the arts was what inspired her husband to make a gift to the College in her memory.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry