Art Gallery Dedicated in Memory of Patricia O’Keefe Ross
On Monday, May 31, St. John Fisher College held a dedication ceremony to officially name the Welcome Center Art Gallery in memory of Patricia O'Keefe Ross.
Dr. Donald Bain, President, was on hand to unveil the plaque and make remarks about the Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery, named after the late wife of 1961 alumni, Dr. Robert Ross. Also in attendance were Ross family members and friends.
Patricia O'Keefe Ross passed away in 2009. She was a 1973 graduate of the MBA program at the University of Rochester, and worked for Empire State College for 26 years. She and Dr. Ross were married for 50 years. Her love for the arts was what inspired her husband to make a gift to the College in her memory.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch