Art Gallery Dedicated in Memory of Patricia O’Keefe Ross
On Monday, May 31, St. John Fisher College held a dedication ceremony to officially name the Welcome Center Art Gallery in memory of Patricia O'Keefe Ross.
Dr. Donald Bain, President, was on hand to unveil the plaque and make remarks about the Patricia O'Keefe Ross Gallery, named after the late wife of 1961 alumni, Dr. Robert Ross. Also in attendance were Ross family members and friends.
Patricia O'Keefe Ross passed away in 2009. She was a 1973 graduate of the MBA program at the University of Rochester, and worked for Empire State College for 26 years. She and Dr. Ross were married for 50 years. Her love for the arts was what inspired her husband to make a gift to the College in her memory.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers
- Keith Senglaub ’81 Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- First Friday Lecture to Explore Presidential Election
- Fisher Alumni Contribute to Preservation of Irish History
- Film and Video Room Named for Football Pioneer, Alumnus Ralph Fornuto
- Fisher Celebrates Inaugural Philanthropy Week
- State of Education in New York Focus of First Friday Lecture
- Irish Actor Bosco Hogan to Perform at Fisher