Fisher Alumna Camille W. Hill Named to Best Lawyers in America 2011 List
St. John Fisher College alumna, Camille W. Hill (´84), has been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2011 List. She is an attorney at Bond, Schoeneck & King (BS&K) in Syracuse.
Hill concentrates her practice in matters pertaining to commercial bankruptcy and reorganizations, creditors’ rights, and banking and commercial transactions, including debtor-in-possession financing, loan restructuring, and preference action defense work. She has served a variety of clients for 16 years. In addition, she lectures on general bankruptcy topics, creditors’ rights, and loan workouts.
BS&K, PLLC is a full service law firm, founded in 1897 and has since grown to a firm of 200. The firm operates offices in New York City, Albany, Buffalo, Garden City, Ithaca, Oswego, Rochester, Syracuse, and Utica, New York; as well as Overland Park, Kansas; and Naples, Florida.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry
- College Inducts Six into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th