Alumna Nominated for Rochester Financial Executive Awards
Ann Blake '00 was recently nominated for the Rochester Business Journal's Financial Executive of the Year Awards. She was a nominee in the Large Company category.
Blake is Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) of American Rock Salt, LLC. She began at the company as an accounting manager in 2006 before being promoted to controller in 2007. By 2008, she was named CFO, and took on the role of CAO last fall.
She oversees the company's marketing, customer service, transportation, and logistics groups. Prior to joining American Rock Salt, she worked in Xerox Corp.'s finance department.
A luncheon announcing the winners and honoring all nominees took place on May 19 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
The awards were launched in 2008 by the Rochester chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI) and the Rochester Business Journal.
FEI is the leading professional association for senior-level corporate financial executives, and was founded in 1931. The organization has more than 15,000 members and 85 chapters in the United States and Canada.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers
- Keith Senglaub ’81 Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- First Friday Lecture to Explore Presidential Election
- Fisher Alumni Contribute to Preservation of Irish History
- Film and Video Room Named for Football Pioneer, Alumnus Ralph Fornuto
- Fisher Celebrates Inaugural Philanthropy Week
- State of Education in New York Focus of First Friday Lecture
- Irish Actor Bosco Hogan to Perform at Fisher