Alumna Nominated for Rochester Financial Executive Awards
Ann Blake '00 was recently nominated for the Rochester Business Journal's Financial Executive of the Year Awards. She was a nominee in the Large Company category.
Blake is Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) of American Rock Salt, LLC. She began at the company as an accounting manager in 2006 before being promoted to controller in 2007. By 2008, she was named CFO, and took on the role of CAO last fall.
She oversees the company's marketing, customer service, transportation, and logistics groups. Prior to joining American Rock Salt, she worked in Xerox Corp.'s finance department.
A luncheon announcing the winners and honoring all nominees took place on May 19 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
The awards were launched in 2008 by the Rochester chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI) and the Rochester Business Journal.
FEI is the leading professional association for senior-level corporate financial executives, and was founded in 1931. The organization has more than 15,000 members and 85 chapters in the United States and Canada.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video