“Celebrating the Fisher of Today” Exhibit Opens in Welcome Center Gallery October 1
Beginning on October 1, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center will host an art exhibit titled, “Celebrating the Fisher of Today.” The free exhibit is open to the public, and will run from October 1-November 2.
Throughout this past year, students, alumni, faculty, and staff of the College have been submitting photos of people, places, and things on the campus. As a result, the photos on display capture the essence of what Fisher is today: a vibrant, beautiful, and diverse campus.
The exhibited photos capture images of Fisher’s athletics, campus life, architecture, environment, academics, and people. Of the photos submitted, 24 were selected and are on display. Photos were selected by a panel of judges including: John Smillie (professional photographer), Tom Proietti (Communication/Journalism Professor) and David Kassnoff (Community Relations Manager, Eastman Kodak Company).
Featured photos were submitted by:
Nicole Henry ’13 – Current Student
Frank Liberti ’69 - Alum
Maherly Schaeffer ’98 – Alum & Faculty/Staff
Bill Walter ’13 – Current Student
Michelle Price – Faculty/Staff
Jen Haught Casasanta ’96
Bonnie Gardner ’13 – Current Student
Sarah Campagna – Faculty/Staff
Chelsea Spain ’13 – Current Student
Travis Lindsey ’11 – Alum
Maryann Herman – Faculty/Staff
Julia Laude ’16 – Student
Clair Smith – Faculty/Staff
Maria Navarez ’15 – Current Student
Megan Saraceni ’14 – Current Student
Individuals are encouraged to visit the exhibit, and vote on their favorite photo. A winner will be selected in each of the following categories: best alumni photo, best student photo, and best faculty/staff photo.
The exhibit would not have been made possible without the assistance of Anne Geer and Maherly Schaeffer. Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at email@example.com or 585-385-7322.
*Featured photo, "Welcoming View," taken by Frank Liberti ’69.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Buffalo Girl: How the heart of a Fisher graduate shaped the heart of “Four Falls of Buffalo”
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Phil Castleberry Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement at St. John Fisher College
- President Rooney to Deliver February First Friday Lecture
- Crowning Career
- Fisher Alumna Assumes Appointment as Federal Clerk
- Fisher Alumnus Serves as Distinguished Professorship at RIT
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture