“Celebrating the Fisher of Today” Exhibit Opens in Welcome Center Gallery October 1
Beginning on October 1, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Welcome Center will host an art exhibit titled, “Celebrating the Fisher of Today.” The free exhibit is open to the public, and will run from October 1-November 2.
Throughout this past year, students, alumni, faculty, and staff of the College have been submitting photos of people, places, and things on the campus. As a result, the photos on display capture the essence of what Fisher is today: a vibrant, beautiful, and diverse campus.
The exhibited photos capture images of Fisher’s athletics, campus life, architecture, environment, academics, and people. Of the photos submitted, 24 were selected and are on display. Photos were selected by a panel of judges including: John Smillie (professional photographer), Tom Proietti (Communication/Journalism Professor) and David Kassnoff (Community Relations Manager, Eastman Kodak Company).
Featured photos were submitted by:
Nicole Henry ’13 – Current Student
Frank Liberti ’69 - Alum
Maherly Schaeffer ’98 – Alum & Faculty/Staff
Bill Walter ’13 – Current Student
Michelle Price – Faculty/Staff
Jen Haught Casasanta ’96
Bonnie Gardner ’13 – Current Student
Sarah Campagna – Faculty/Staff
Chelsea Spain ’13 – Current Student
Travis Lindsey ’11 – Alum
Maryann Herman – Faculty/Staff
Julia Laude ’16 – Student
Clair Smith – Faculty/Staff
Maria Navarez ’15 – Current Student
Megan Saraceni ’14 – Current Student
Individuals are encouraged to visit the exhibit, and vote on their favorite photo. A winner will be selected in each of the following categories: best alumni photo, best student photo, and best faculty/staff photo.
The exhibit would not have been made possible without the assistance of Anne Geer and Maherly Schaeffer. Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-385-7322.
*Featured photo, "Welcoming View," taken by Frank Liberti ’69.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry
- College Inducts Six into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- College Honors Alumni in Tree Planting Ceremony
- Bain to Take Farewell Tour, Visit Alumni Across Country