Salerno '66 Honored with Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award
At the College’s June meeting of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Ellen Harshman, Dean of the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University, presented the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award to Mr. Vic Salerno, Vice Chair of the Board. Dr. Harshman came to Fisher as a representative of the Board of Governors of Beta Gamma Sigma, the Honor Society of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). In her citation, Dr. Harshman indicated that Mr. Salerno has enhanced the field of business, has clearly made a difference in his community, and is a model of ethical business leadership. Dr. Bain, President of Fisher, and Dr. David Martin, Dean of the Bittner School of Business, were on hand to offer their congratulations as well.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation