Salerno '66 Honored with Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award
At the College’s June meeting of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Ellen Harshman, Dean of the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University, presented the Beta Gamma Sigma Business Achievement Award to Mr. Vic Salerno, Vice Chair of the Board. Dr. Harshman came to Fisher as a representative of the Board of Governors of Beta Gamma Sigma, the Honor Society of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). In her citation, Dr. Harshman indicated that Mr. Salerno has enhanced the field of business, has clearly made a difference in his community, and is a model of ethical business leadership. Dr. Bain, President of Fisher, and Dr. David Martin, Dean of the Bittner School of Business, were on hand to offer their congratulations as well.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family
- Alum, Media and Communication Professor Collaborate on Video Production Course Project
- Alumni of Color Dinner Celebrates Seniors
- Bain Stops in Philadelphia for Farewell Tour
- Alumni Tour Campus with Mrs. Bain