Alumni Benefits and Services
Hey alumni - don’t forget all of the benefits and services that are offered to you by the College!
- 20% discount at the College Bookstore
- Discount at the College's Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Athletics Center and Fitness Center (separate registration is required through the Athletic Department)
- Unlimited use of Lavery Library
- Access to Fisher's Career Center Resources (Fisher Connects, St. John Fisher College LinkedIn Group, Career Zone, Career Shift - a robust job search tool for searching for contacts, companies, and jobs)
- Access to discounted consumer services (Buyer’s Edge Program)
- Discounted insurance services (Liberty Mutual Insurance)
Stay up-to-date on those services and more by joining and following us on:
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!
- Where Are You Now?
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- Scholarship Golf Tournament Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $125,000
- Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
- District Attorney Sandra Doorley Serves as Guest Speaker at 13th Annual Justinian Luncheon