DePeters ’73, Napier ’81 to be Honored at Excellence in Management Awards Dinner
Jack DePeters ’73, Senior Vice President of Store Operations, Wegmans Food Market, and Sharon Napier ’81, Chief Executive Officer, Partners + Napier, will receive top honors at the upcoming Excellence in Management Awards on Wednesday, April 2. The awards dinner will take place at the Genesee Valley Club at 6:00 p.m.
DePeters will receive the Excellence in Management Award, while Napier will receive The Dean’s Medal.
In addition, Leah George ’01, ’13 (MBA) will be honored with the Victor E. Salerno Award for American Enterprise, and Mark Peterson ’83 will be named the Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter Honoree.
Tickets for the event are available through Friday, March 28, and are $60 per person. Register for the event at go.sjfc.edu/eima. For more information, contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or email@example.com.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation