DePeters ’73, Napier ’81 to be Honored at Excellence in Management Awards Dinner
Jack DePeters ’73, Senior Vice President of Store Operations, Wegmans Food Market, and Sharon Napier ’81, Chief Executive Officer, Partners + Napier, will receive top honors at the upcoming Excellence in Management Awards on Wednesday, April 2. The awards dinner will take place at the Genesee Valley Club at 6:00 p.m.
DePeters will receive the Excellence in Management Award, while Napier will receive The Dean’s Medal.
In addition, Leah George ’01, ’13 (MBA) will be honored with the Victor E. Salerno Award for American Enterprise, and Mark Peterson ’83 will be named the Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter Honoree.
Tickets for the event are available through Friday, March 28, and are $60 per person. Register for the event at go.sjfc.edu/eima. For more information, contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Accounting Alumni Society Honors John “Jack” Murphy ’55 with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family