DePeters ’73, Napier ’81 to be Honored at Excellence in Management Awards Dinner
Jack DePeters ’73, Senior Vice President of Store Operations, Wegmans Food Market, and Sharon Napier ’81, Chief Executive Officer, Partners + Napier, will receive top honors at the upcoming Excellence in Management Awards on Wednesday, April 2. The awards dinner will take place at the Genesee Valley Club at 6:00 p.m.
DePeters will receive the Excellence in Management Award, while Napier will receive The Dean’s Medal.
In addition, Leah George ’01, ’13 (MBA) will be honored with the Victor E. Salerno Award for American Enterprise, and Mark Peterson ’83 will be named the Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter Honoree.
Tickets for the event are available through Friday, March 28, and are $60 per person. Register for the event at go.sjfc.edu/eima. For more information, contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- Convocation Brunch Brings Seniors Together for Reflection, Recognition
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers
- Keith Senglaub ’81 Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- First Friday Lecture to Explore Presidential Election
- Fisher Alumni Contribute to Preservation of Irish History